February 6, 2009

Incomparable

As dictated by Faranza Syns

During the Regency times, the London haute ton Society would anually dub one young debutante as the Incomparable of the Season. One witty, smart (but not a blue-stocking. No, no, a blue-stockinged female was like mortal sin), beautiful lady of grace would win the many hearts of the ton.

Dare I say that one female in our midst is worthy to be dubbed as such?

Yes, I dare.

Afzan



How dare you turn 17 without warning me beforehand?

I'm pretty much certain I've explained the history of our relationship in one of my other posts. From how prodigiously she stood by side down to the first time we knew of each other. Nothing much has changed since then. Nor do I want to change any of it.

Born circa 1992, Incomparable.

She's pretty. She's sexy (god forbid should I ever turn gay for her, though). She's smart. She's witty. She's nice. She's warm. She's welcoming. She's flawed. But hey, aren't all of us? But at least her good points overshadow those flaws-- what little flaw there is.

You know, when you write so much about someone, there is a certain amount of certainty that you'll run out of things to speak of. That is exactly what I am suffering.


Anyways, Afzan, dear, you've turned 17. Faster than me, mind, so that means you'll grow older faster than me. Hopefully you'll get wrinkles faster than me, too. XD

This year, you're in a different class. The times that we get to share with each other would eventually dwindle down to maybe... 2 hours every 3 weeks? 10 minutes every two days if we're lucky. But eventhough we spend very little time together, I still love you lots. More sometimes, than I always used to. But you are special to me. You kept me up when I feel down. You listened. And that makes all the difference in the world.

Thanks, hon, for being the greatest.

And thanks for being yourself. Because you are wonderful.

A toast, to the Incomparable of circa 1992.


Afzan, Happy 17th.



The world's a big, scary place. But with you by my side...
Maybe I'll learn to be brave.




I love you. Lots.


Hugs, kisses, and Hersheys.


Because life would be unbearable with no laughter-- no you.

1 comments:

Afzy said...

awwww... u sweeeeet thing!!!
>.<
u make me cry!!!... (as always)
;) UR d greatest!