February 7, 2009

Balk.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I got challenged by my grandmother. The day you get challenged by your grandmother to lose weight is a sad day indeed. But then again, I love her, and the way she challenged me was so adorably nice, I don't think I can even talk myself into a good measure of anger.

Grandma: It feels nice being slim. You feel comfortable in your skin. I lost a bit of weight. Of course, I was sick. It's tough to start, but after you've started, and stayed on track, you'll be fine. I can do it. I'm sure you can as well.



Awww, grandma.


Grandma: You have the looks-- you're pretty. You just need to slim down a little. I want to see you slim-- to see you beautiful.



Grandma, now you're just trying to make me cry.


Grandma: And of course... if you slim down, I'll give you... something.



That had NOTHING at all to do with my resolution of slimming down. But since grandma insisted, I'll just have to start losing some weight. To tell the truth, I'd really love to see myself slim down, too. Gran's right. The starting is really tough. But at least I have my friends supporting me. Ugh, now it's gonna be really tough.


Grandma: Lose one to two kgs by this week. Can you do it?



Yes. I'll try my best.

It's funny, really. My fate was sealed because I was wearing high-heeled shoes.

Aunt: Ooh! Look, Farhana's wearing high-heeled shoes--oh and it's very high!
Grandma: *laughs* First step: high-heeled shoes. Next step: slimming down *gives encouraging smile*



Gad, why the heck did I wear those shoes? But nevermind. I'll try my best. *Sigh* At least now I have a weekly goal. Now I can't cheat myself since I'll be cheating grandma, too.

No pressure, no pressure.



_____________________________






A tote bag.





In this. Unbelievable, huh?
Thanks to Mei Yin, now I know it's possible.




I love the theme for my PocketPC. =3




Notice that little rug under him?
It was bought in Australia, and became his when he became a part of the household.
King Tom knows when he sees something pricey.




Pn Sheela: Some people think that if you want something so bad, they'd get it taken away from them. That's why sometimes you hear the saying 'don't laugh too hard or something bad's gonna happen.'


Don't we all know it? I've been laughing a little too much, a little too hard. Disaster's just around the bend. Now, if only I can discern what it is...





My Little Burn Book.
Seen it lately?

0 comments: