February 25, 2009

No Lie

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Haseef memang suka akan Farhana.



WHAT THE ****?!

Woman, you just don't say those kind of things as "examples"!

Our brilliant teacher (take a guess who) said that as a an "example" for one of the "Kata Tugas" words she was teaching. Eeeek! Maybe it's just me, but I just felt really uncomfortable around Haseef after that.

I had a severe case of airy-head right after, too. My head suddenly felt like it was being bathed with ice. Mmm.. I have no idea what to make of it.

Time to swallow the chill pill.


______________________________


Sumaiyyah Team rocks!

Oh dear. I've just realised that Puteri Islam (PPIM) is pretty fun. I was pretty much like a lost sheep (the first time I heard the phrase, I thought Ebe was saying "lost shits". gahaa. xD) when I came for PPIM just now.

Then, I randomly joined a group.

Is it just me, or are we destined to be together.

I've always loved Sumaiyyah. She is wonderful. Superb. Extraordinary. Garrhh!

Don't worry, team. We might've lost the battle -- we have yet to lose the war, so buck up and we'll show 'em all just what we're made up of.



Let me say it just once.
I <3 You .

0 comments: