February 9, 2009

Fading fast; a forgotten star.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Some people are just too hard to please. Up to the point where being held by a noose around the neck feels more pleasant.

As people like to say, "Siapa makan cili, dia terasa pedasnya." Har. You know who you are.


___________________________



Did you look out the window? It's the full moon.

Remember when people blather on about the full moon being romantic?

It is. Truly it is, when it's clear and bright-- so close that you feel like you can just grasp it in your hands.

I was polishing my shoe when I noticed. Darned shoe. Either ways, it was a beautiful moon. More so since the clouds seemed to be dancing around it, floating as how only clouds could.

Dad took out his new digicam. Canon PowerShot G10, I believe. Shut up and don't complain, Tarrant. It's up to him what he wanted to buy.

He set up the tripod.

It's rare indeed that I spend time with dad. Sometimes we joke around. We are a family of jesters, naturally. I used to be really good at computers--a thing that dad holds a passion for-- until I got side-tracked by boys. Pity. I used to be so intrigued by technology. When it dwindled into nothing, I guess it was quite a loss for the both of us.

Until I started showing interest in photography. Believe me, soon I'll be rejoining the ranks of daddy's-little-girls.

Anyways, so we snapped the pictures. Got the 411 on a moon shot.

Although it didn't come out as perfect, the experience in itself was as close to perfect as it could be.

I rarely say this, but I love my parents.

I love my brother.

I love my sisters.

Just don't tell them, please. It'd be bloody embarrassing.






This isn't the shot. But I love this one, for some reason...
Naww, I just love clouds.




It's impressively really, the sides of your parents that you've never seen before.





__________________________________



I stood before the mirror, scissors in hand. Poised to strike.

Snip, snip, snip.

Yes, people, I have bangs again. And I did it myself. Again.

It's a wonder I don't look a mess.


Ma: If you want to cut your hair, you can cut it yourself. No need to wait for me to get bangs for you.


Such excellent piece of advice.

*Sigh*. Bangs. I love bangs.


______________________________


Her: We'll fly to the blue moon; I'll kiss you while you sleep--
Him: Don't you think that's sexual harassment?
Her: ... No, I don't think it's sexual harassment. Why do you always spoil the moment?
Him: *grins* Because I can.

0 comments: