February 12, 2009

Why not "copulation jokes" instead?

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Instead of the soon-to-be-cliched term sex jokes, why don't we move on to "copulation" jokes?

Because half the bloody school doesn't know what copulation means. Unlike sex which is similar to seks. So if you were Malay, Chinese or Indian, when people say "sex joke!", you'll instantly get it.

It doesn't help too that you have "too experienced" seniors who (even at the age of 14) were cracking dirty jokes left, right, front and center.

What's the point of today's post, you ask?

No point at all. Just blathering since I like doing it so much. Blathering, that is. Not sex.

Hmm.



Max H.H.H: Hakim, fuck you! Fuck you, Hakim! Turunkan seluar kamu sekarang jugak! Saya nak kasi kamu kerja tangan!



WHAT THE FRIGGIN' --

Yes, they were sitting there discussing Interact stuff when Max suddenly burst out. Haha.


Let's not forget when we played hang-man.


Jet: P for pussy!
*silence*
Pn Sheela: You mean pussycat.
Jet: Ah, yes, pussyCAT.

Haha. Jet, you're priceless.


__________________________________



I feel like getting someone something for Valentines. Not that I celebrate it, but just for the sake of giving someone something.

Maybe I'll buy something for Yee Ming. That'll be a bust.

And write something embarrassingly wanton? Hooo, that'll be a hoot.

Too bad the one I really want to give it to is currently indisposed. Haha.

____________________________


I heard that Zi Kang dyed his hair. Oh mah gad. Someone said it was blonde. OH MAI GAWD.

ZK, tell me it ain't true.


____________________________



Remember me. I'll miss you, you silly old man.



Saranghae nan neol gieokhae, Heaven.
I love you, I remember you, Heaven.

0 comments: