February 5, 2009

Simple Arithmetic

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Today + Tomorrow = Never-ending nerve-racking experience.


Well, basically that sums it up. Just finished Maths homework. The one that has been piling up like last week's dirty laundry.


Mei Yin: I don't understand myself.
Me: Me, too. What else is new?

During Sivik last Tuesday (or Wed, I don't remember):


Jet: Behind every man, there is a woman *wiggles eyebrows*
Me: Haha
Jet: And behind that woman, there is a mistress.
Me: HAHAHA.


Jet: Behind every mistress, there is man.



Screw Sivik for making me laugh real hard. Thanks, Jet. Just the memories make me smile again.

Oh, and people? If you're reading this, Sivik project is postponed until next week. Don't do anything until the next Sivik class. Teacher's gonna explain some new stuff.


Jet: Don't **** your mother unless you are a mother******.



OMG, that was just wrong, but it made me laugh, nonetheless.


I'm blogging less and less lately. Is this a sign?


The needle on my record player's wearing thin.

1 comments:

Afzy said...

jet comel!!
>.<
i wan my bday post woman! ahahaha
tamak... LOL =)
i like d thermos!!
yes i do!!