February 27, 2009

It's Innocent

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I gained weight. Again.

*passes rope to Afzan.* Kindly fashion a noose from this pathetic length of rope for me to kill myself with. I hear choking is a pretty painful way to die. If you somehow survive it, that is. Which just proves that dying in the hands ties of a rope is not so painful after all. Since you are dying. Get me?

I wonder if you'll survive hanging yourself bungee-style from the 88th storey of the KLCC building. Oh, no, why don't you guys enlighten me? Don't get me wrong. I love experimenting (ahem) but in this instance, I gladly make way for everyone else.

Well, it looks like it's back to locking-the-doors-and - dancing-for-one-hour-daily again.


_______________________________


I just realised that someone read a the story that I had posted up for one day only. About a few weeks ago. And she lurrrrrrrrves it.

Aww, thank you, Nikhi. I'll post up the continuation of Mirricae, just for you. I just need to do some editing. Something that you've written three years ago is bound to produce cringe-able moments. It's embarrassing, and I really don't want to die of mortification. So yup, I'm editing it now. Will put up the post for one whole day only. Maybe tomorrow, if I have the time. After one whole day, it'll be bye-bye, Mirricae until next time (next blue moon, maybe).

How I love it when peopel notice the small things.

_______________________________

Want to make me happy?




They make me happy.



Gahhaa. *hint hint*




It was supposed to make me stronger.



One night; my body, my soul.

0 comments: