February 21, 2009

Sore

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I am back on my House craze.

I wonder why everyone in House doesn't hesitate to pull down their pants? Fascinating, really.

Oh, and yes, am watching "The King and the Clown."

Lee Jun-ki is HOT.

Can I obsess over him? Please, please, please? x)







Oh, he looks purtty!



He was, at first, a model. Nyumm, delish. Then, he went on to act as a female in the King and the Clown. Did you know he was in My Girl, and in The Time Between Dog and Wolf as well?






He is seriously androgynous. He can make a better woman than half the woman in the world. Eeek, what's the world coming to?





Okay, sure, so he acts as a female. But you have to admit he is hot.

An excerpt:


"....He has previously been in the movie “The King and the Clown” and dramas “My Girl” and “Time Between Dog and Wolf - Drama” where he was the character who faced tragedies. And he is well praised for his ability to portray such complex tragic emotions rather than simply expressing sadness.

Lee Jun-ki is confident in acting these kinds of emotions and says that it is his proudest skill. He said that the “Iljimae” director has praised him for this.

His definition of artist is a person who plays the contents with passionate vitality which is one of the reasons for choosing to be in “Iljimae“. Lee said that people could be attracted to this drama because it was a historical fiction that was fused with a superhero story.


For you, I will watch Iljimae anyday, Jun-ki. But maybe after SPM.

He is so beautiful, it aches. Sure, Jet saw that he was a guy, right away. So did I. It's the face structure, the bone, the side of the face, the jaw. But genes are a funny thing. Gosh, he is so pretty. Gaaaaan, forget air-brushing, Jun-ki is perfect!


Final shot:


Arrrgh! I wanna fall in love with you NOW!



____________________________




Actually, talking to Zi Kang is pretty ... entertaining. Okay, so maybe I was rather reluctant to speak to him at first. I wasn't in my peachy-keen mood. I was pretty much in the doldrums.

But his nonsensical poetry-cum-literature just blows a person away, and you can't help but laugh.

Waaa, thank you, EX-boss. You made my day. Or night. Or whichever way you want to look at it.



Pado-chorom buswejin ne mam,
My heart breaks like the waves,

Baram-chorom hundur-rinun ne mam,
My heart wavers like the wind,

Yongi-chorom sarajin ne sarang,
My love disappears like smoke,

Munsin-chorom jiwe-jijiga anha,
Like a tattoo, it doesn't erase.



0 comments: