February 28, 2009

Promises, Promises

As dictated by Faranza Syns

This tradition of B'day Posts should be moved to be abolished.

Why?

Because I am seriously running out of things to say.


________________________________


J.u.L.i.A.


My first second thir-- affair. The only one who seems to want to kiss me. With a vengeance.

Goodness gracious, why do I tolerate your philandering ways?

Why do I smile when you (quite so blatantly, mind) kiss Yin in front of me?

Why do I still allow accept you in my life after such abuse?

Okay, it probably has something to do with my own promiscuity,

But it is MOST definitely because I love you.

Yes, you do tend to overlook things when you love someone. And because of that, I will overlook your attempts to cheat on me, and smile everytime I see you, as if I have not a whit of idea what you go about doing. Haha.

You're turning 17, baby.

Make me proud one day.

And promise me no matter what happens,

We'll still always have this friendship between us.


Love, hugs, and (oooh, very very exciting) kisses.


___________________________



p.s: You cheer me up at times, too. Don't change. Be just as you are.

0 comments: