February 22, 2009

Tagging the Untagged.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Ruzanna tagged all her readers. Eek, so I'll have to do this. Tags are just so irresistable for vain, self-centred people like yours truly. Eeesh.


100 Truths

001.Real name → Farhana
002.Nickname(s) → Hannah, Hanna, Far, Farhy, Farna, Faranza Syns (pen name, actually)
004.Male or female → Female
005.Elementary → BBGS 1, Sekolah Agama al-Mustaqimmah
006.Middle School → Seri Bintang Utara.
007.High School → Seri Bintang Utara.
008.Hair color → Black (although Yin says my hair looks a little brown too.)
009.Long or short → It's grown below the shoulder-blades, nearing my waist.
010.Loud or Quiet → Depends on the situation, and my current mental state
011.Sweats or Jeans → Sweats at home, jeans outside.
012.Phone or Camera → *agony* MUST I choose?
013.Health freak → Lately.
014.Drink or Smoke → No, and never will.
015.Do you have a crush on someone → Surprisingly, no, not right now.
016.Eat or Drink → Anything chewable, so I guess food.
017.Piercings → Maybe, one day.
018.Tattoos → if I get tattoos, I can't do an MRI without going through agony, since the MRI's magnetic field will force the magnetic ink of the tattoo out onto the surface of my skin. Pain like biting shit. So I guess there is a good part of not having a tattoo.

HAVE YOU EVER?
019.Been in an airplane→ When I was small. Eeesh.
020.Been in a relationship → I'd like to delude myself and say NO.
021.Been in a car accident → Yeah. Twice. Ah well.
022.Been in a fight → I'm too nice. But don't cross me. It's for your own safety.

FIRSTS:
023.First piercing → Should be somewhere safe and nowhere near danger zone.
024.First best friend → Fatin Nabillah. Gosh, girl, where've you gone to?
025.First award → 4 x 100 track competition. Shocker eh? Got first place, I recall.
026.First crush → Eeeeek! I barely remember anymore. It might be Jason my neighbour, I think. He was so adorable. Mmm, pinky promise!
027.First pet → Hamsters, of course. Disregard the many generations of guppies my dad thrusted upon me.
028.First big vacation → Thailand. Road trip!

LASTS:
029.Last person you IMed to → Yin and Aja
030.Last person you texted → Mei Yin
031.Last person you watched a movie with → Amanda, TiKay, Syarifah, Akmar.
032.Last food you ate → Errr.. donut?
033.Last movie you watched → The King and The Clown. Eugh, bloody king should be castrated, then burned to a crisp.
034.Last song you listened to → A Little Too Not Over You.
035.Last thing you bought → Credits for my phone. Eeesh.
036.Last person you hugged → Afzan. =)

FAVES:
037.Food → Anything with white meat.
038.Drinks → Tea. Yeah, shocker, huh?
039.Hobby → Dancing. For some absurd reason.
040.Books → Too many authors to choose from. Up to 60 different authors, maybe.
041.Music → Catchy beat. Deep meanings.
042.Flower → The cliched roses.
043.Colors → Black, pink, red.
044.Movies → The Holiday.
045.Positions → Missionary? xD
046.Subjects → Chemistry. No lie.

IN 2008.....I
047. rarely : did anything nice.
048. started : being a bitch.
049. met : a guy who changed my perceptives forever.
050. gone : on a Road Trip to Thailand
051. met : people who just aren't worth it.
052. learn : to feel better about myself.
053. MIA on : HELP debate. Eeesh.
054. always : procrastinate.
055. always out : of lousy excuses.
056. had too many : I'm-worthless moments.
057. missed my : old self.
058. think : in the slowest, most scattered way.
059. weighed : obscenely heavy.
060. cut my hair : by myself with no help at all.
061. worked : my ass off trying to please too many people.
062. tried to save for : birthday pressies. T__T
063. heard a lot of : lies. Endless lies.
064. been very : disoriented towards the end of the year. Eeek!
065. drink : coffee during exams. A lot. Eeeek!
066. smoke : as a secondary smoker. *Sigh*

CURRENTLY:
067.Eating → my lips into tatters.
068.Drinking → plain water. Detox, detox.
069.I'm about to → get into a serious discussion with my wife.
070.Listening to → the rain beat against the roof. Oh, and "Touch My Body", too.
071.Plans for today → Food, dance, sleep.
072.Waiting for → a beautiful, beautiful story to form in my mind so that I can write it with Yee Ming. Eeesh.

YOUR FUTURE :
073.Want kids? → Four or three, I think. I'd go crazy with more. Believe me, I know. Being the eldest girl does spoil you for marriage and the works.
074.Want to get married? → I want 'petri dish (gahaa)' babies. But.... I guess a husband is okay, as well. At least there'll be sex cuddling after sex procreating love-making.
075.Careers in mind → Psychoanalyst, psychologist, psychiatrist, and maybe an author/ freelance author.
076.Lips or eyes → sexier lips OR sexier eyes? Good God, am I supposed to choose?
077.Shorter or taller → Taller, taller! I'm too short, by half!
078.Romantic or spontaneous → Romantically spontaneous? Achievable, I believe.
079.Nice stomach or nice arms → OMG, are you telling me to CHOOSE?
080.Sensitive or loud → Sensitive. I need to take a backseat on being so loud.
081.Hook-up or relationship → Relationship.
082.Trouble-maker or hesitant → Hesitant trouble-maker?

HAVE YOU EVER:
083.Lost glasses/contacts → Nearly lost said things. But I'm a master at back-tracking, so nope.
084.Ran away from home → Are you crazy? And miss out on House? Never!
085.Hold a gun/knife for self defense → Against my siblings. Believe me, it was necessary.
086.Killed somebody → In many books of mine. Had to un-kill one so that TiKay won't kill me.
087.Broken someone's heart → I have no idea. I'm not very intuitive in this.
088.Been arrested → No. NO.
089.Cried when someone died → .... yeah.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090.Yourself → Too little at times, it hurts.
091.Miracles → Mostly. =)
092.Love at first sight → Too many lust at first-sight happenings. Can't differentiate em anymore.
093.Heaven → Mmm... yes.
094.Santa Claus → Nope. But cracking jokes about them is rather fun.
095.Sex on the first date → *snort* only if that first date is the wedding night as well.
096.Kiss on the first date → *refer above answer* Buttt... if he stole it, I can't do anything, can I? (eeeeh, ever the hopeful)

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → *drops head on table, moans with misery* Yes.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → No. Still not.
099. Do you believe in God → Yes yes yes.
100. Post as 100 Truths and tag to 10 people plus the one who tagged you.


Tag time!:

I tag,

1) Afzan (because I know you won't do it)
2) My wife, Yin (because maybe you won't do it, too.)
3)Aja

Eugh, I'm too lazy to list out names. So anyone who wants to do this, do it. Urgh.


I was so proficient at acting blind. Save me.

0 comments: