July 8, 2009

Oh-ha-bloody-ha.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

We did a career test yesterday. Somehow, my answers seemed to have deviated from my one true passion-- writing. And somehow, my strongest like turned out to be ART.

Good God.

And the most suitable job for me was (oh, look out for it!) Art Therapist.

Pffsh. Like there would ever be an Art Therapist in Malaysia.

But somehow, whenever I mentioned Art Therapist, people jumped to other conclusions (most probably because I disconsolately muttered the "Art" bit of it).

Scenario 1: Walking out of the computer lab, blustering on about the test results. Amanda was empathic (since her choices were somewhat not to her taste as well).

Me: Eeesh, I mean, art therapist?! What can you do?
And then, Marc, who was walking in front of me, whipped around.

Marc: SEX THERAPIST?!

Which makes me wonder what my friends think of me. Yes, I know I go on about the intricacies of coitus with great ease and not much blushing. And yes, I admit, for someone who looks damn near virginal, I act anything like it.

But to get not only Marc, but also Mel, who assumed I wanted to become a sex therapist was a little intriguing.



Scenario 2: Stares at screen of the computer as the results come out. Mel bent down beside me to take a look as well.

Me: *mutters* Art therapist.

Mel: [misinterprets tone] Why, you want sex therapist, is it? Well, you can't expect that kind of career to come up, you know. *laughs*

Ha-bloody-ha. But come to think of it, I wonder what questions they would ask for that kind of career.


State whether you like or dislike the following:

Sex
[like]

Talking about sex
[strong like]

Finding out solutions for sex problems
[strong like]

Guiding couples in sexual discovery
[strong like]

Intriguing sex positions
[strong like]


It would've been amusing considering more than three-quarters of the whole teen population on earth would get their first choice of career as Sex Therapist.

Or maybe a sex addict. Who knows.

Oh, and due to extreme pressure, I concede to the fact that Amanda's first true love turned out to be her new gay best friend. Some people have all the luck. Because really, I think gay best friends are a lot more fun than your one true love.

I want a gay best friend.


________________________________



What's RM 1.50 to your closetful of designer labels?

3 comments:

. said...

Sorry, sorry, sorry.
My maid dropped my handphone and now whenever it buzzes, it creaks like an old grandma about to die. Really. Honest. So I've to send it to the hospital, via an ambulance. It's going thru surgery right now and it's very nervous, and Chi sends you her love and wishes that you pray for her. It's a very costly surgery after all, it's not just burning a hole through my pocket, my whole pair of jeans is on fire.
Haha. But for real. I miss you dude, have you been missing me whore? ;p
Besides, here's a curse on you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3d6SFcDys
Listen to it. I dunno your thoughts on either Coldplay or Taylor Swift, but the piano arrangement is still beautiful and I know you want to be a piano maestro one day ;p
Buy me a new handphone slut!

p.s. luvs luvs luvs miss miss miss.

Dodo

Afzy said...

omg art therapist!!!
i wish i did dat careeer test... dayyum.
wth ppl heard it as sex???
=.=
anywho, i want a gay best fren toooo
=)
be mine n i'll be urs??
HAHAHHAHAH

Faranza Syns said...

@ Dodo: Go die, woman. I'm broke, and I'm not gonna buy you a new phone. xD I miss you, bitch. Haha. Send my love to your phone when it recovers from its bout of anaesthesia. Hugs, kisses, and hey, if you need a shoulder to cry on (in case your phone keels over, croaks and dies), you know you can use my shoulder. ;p


@afzy: I know. You can actually just do the career test. The prog's been installed into the computers already. Anyways, yeah, people relate everything about sex to me. Eeeh. ... Haihz, too bad you're not entirely gay. xD Lemme rephrase: I want a MALE gay best friend. xD