February 23, 2009

He-Man

As dictated by Faranza Syns

That night as they sat in front of the TV, Harry was embroiled in playing with his new toy. [a personal organizer]

Emma saw his brow furrow. "Why don't you just read the instructions?"

"Pfft," Harry scoffed. "I am man. Man don't need instructions. Man born with electronics manual imprinted on brain."

"Then why do you look as though you are pulling a muscle?"




______________________________



Needless to say, Man not really have instructions imprinted on brain. Man need to read instructions. Man losing to woman. NyekkS! =P

Because hey, I seem to have a better affinity with gadgetry compared to my brother. Oh ho!


Disclaimer: The above excerpt was NOT stolen from The Shock Engagement by Ally Blake of the Australian Harlequin Mills and Boon publications. No, they were... borrowed to enlighten this short, simple and sweet post.


____________________________


I just realised that my illusions of a relationship is just so bloody silly. And, to tell the truth, pretty darn naive and without a direction. I just went out looking for a relationship without the ideal man-cum-relationship in mind. I just settled for second best. Eeeek! I was looking around for a guy like a myopic bat!

Oh my Gawd, Christian Carter, I promise no man will make me feel bad about feeling the way I feel. Promise!

And thank you so much. Now I feel better about myself.

Next stop? Valhalla! Haha.

Nah, just 10A's for SPM, for now.



Make a promise to yourself that no man will make you feel bad about how you feel.

0 comments: