February 27, 2009

Him

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Ian: Farhana! Farhana! Farhana! Farhana!
Me: *takes stapler from him without turning*
Kessler: Why do you call her Farhana?
Me: *turns around, smiling wryly* What should he call me then?
Ian: Yeah, what should I call her?
Me: *turns again, back to work*
Ian: What? Should I call her a slut?
Kess: Whoa!

Me: ... Very colourful, Ian.

Ian: *grin*





___________________________


Me: bla bla bla... Julia.
Nicholas: What's the difference between Julian and
Julia?



And somehow, our brilliant Julia said this:

Julia: Julia and Ian, Julian.



Simple Arithmetic?

Julia + Ian = Julian?


Julia and Ian had sex and made Julian?

Food for thought, people. Food for thought.




I can try to be faithful.
And that tie you found under the bed is definitely not one of my affair's.

0 comments: