February 18, 2009

I guess I'm done

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I nearly got an orgasm today. Of the not-sexually-induced variety.

Dear, don't ask me why. Today was after all the last day of intervenshit (credit goes to Aja, for the brilliant misspelling). I suppose now it's time to start calling it Intervensi. I mean, they did come up with the whole Intervensi thing for our own good.

It's just the timing that sucked all the way to hell.

I was writing down the date on the test paper.

18/2/09.

My hand was shaking, my heart beating fast, breathless--

Yup. Orgasm, alright. Without the moaning and the panting, of course, because that would've been just too bizarre for anyone in class to swallow.



_______________________________


It was raining pretty heavily last evening when dad came home. So his leather shoe was a little soiled. He bent and wiped his shoe off. I was on the floor at the covered portion of the porch of sorts, reading my Sejarah text book.

Ma: Amboi, sayangnya dekat kasut.
Dad: Mestilah. Benda baru. Mestilah sayang.

Ma: Jadi bini yang tua ni tak sayang la?


Hahaha.


Dad: I didn't say that. *grins*
Ma: Hmmph.
Dad: Benda, benda. Isteri bukan benda.
Ma: *smiles against will*


Me: Quick save *dry smile*
Dad: Quick thinking saves the day. *grins*



Haha. I want a guy who can be like my dad. A joker, but he's still serious. And responsible, and stern. And caring. Stable. The embodiment of strength. Although not too mushy, except for during the Eid celebrations.

Well, that settles it. I don't think I'll ever meet a guy like him. He's one in a million.


Dinner.

Dad: *takes plate and sits in front of the TV*
Me: Did I just see what I saw?
Ma: Yes. Your dad is eating in front of the TV.



When he sometimes disallows us to eat in front of the TV.

Ma: Well, it's all your fault. You're teaching your father to eat in front of the TV.
Me: Eh? Our fault?
Jaz: Gosh, we're teaching dad things now.
Dad: *comes back to table for refill*
Me: Dad, why're you eating in front of the TV?
Dad: *droll look* There's always a first time for everything.
Ma: Hmm, your dad's watching Drama Minggu Ini.

Seriously, you want drama? Just watch the news every night. You'll get a load full.

Dad enjoys it though. So do I. Nothing better, and nothing more amusing, than listen to politicians spouting crap that are so non-sensical, you feel like choking them. Alas, we'd get ISA'd or something if we do, so we just limit it to our 5 minute diatribes.

Now it feels as if dad's a news junkie. Not that he wasn't one before. It just didn't progress to the point where he'd rather watch the TV first before having dinner.

Now it has.

It feels... somewhat relieving to know that dad's rather politically informed. And so's Ma. Which pretty much compensates for my ignorance. But dad's continuous vigilance during the news is starting to make me want to watch it.

Grool.

______________________________

I was studying Agama the other day. Read on akikah.

Azan di telinga kanan bayi,
Iqamah di telinga kiri bayi.

I imagined it in my head, in Technicolour.

Then, I tried to put one of my crushes in that role.

*Buubuu!*

All my crushes are Chinese, or not a Muslim. I can't imagine him/them reciting the azan and iqamah to my baby. And yes, I want my husband to recite the melodious sound of the azan and iqamah in my baby's ears. A fancy of mine, but one I would like to see fulfilled.

So, bye-bye, Chinese and non-Muslim crushes. I didn't think we could progress far anyway.




_____________________________


I lost ... 1.5 kg.

And Ma says I look a bit slimmer than before.

Yay! Haha. I'm one step closer to that elusive dream.

Amanda: At this rate, maybe you'll get a good figure by prom.

Tosh, I don't want to go to prom. Allow me to be a bit bitter and pessimistic: I don't have a date, and prom's rather pointless because I'd rather be at home, learning new dance routines and basically working my bum off than dancing on the dancefloor like some myopic bat. And a date? Urgh, I don't see the point of there being a man in my life when I have friends enough. Sure, I can't marry my friends, but I can still have intelligent conversations with them, and ooh, I feel more fulfilled than I would ever feel if I had a guy.

... Okay, did I just say all that? Urgh.

Like I said, I want a guy like dad. Too bad, only dad can be dad and I'm not at all incestuous, so I'll settle with singledom for now. Gahaa. XD


I'm in love with Augustus Caesar.
His uncle was just not nice, that was all.

0 comments: