February 2, 2009

Curvature

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I am currently seated here, on the second floor of my two-storey terrace building. And someone is crying on the TV downstairs.

Sobbing until any semblance of oxygen could have been choked out of haemoglobin starved lungs.

I am making no sense whatsoever, but bear with me.







I came up with this one today. Mind, the reason she poses that way is not due to the glass ball. I tried on a pose. Then saw her posing this way. I was like... damn, that'd look awkward. Then, I remembered a tutorial I did about forming glassballs.

So, Ta-da~!

Haha, I know, pretty amateur stuff. But I'm pretty pleased, nonetheless. Gosh, it actually looks like the ball's (ew ew ew, that sounds wrong) right between her legs (gahaa, triple wrong-ness!)

Mind you, the shadows are unrealistic (notice how the glassball's shadow is darker than the avatar's?) Bear with me; I'm still learning the ropes. Pretty good for a beginner, eh? I just started using Paint.net yesterday. Gahaa.



Wanted to use this one for my IMVU avatar pic. But when I resized it, it turned out this way:







A bit blurry. Gaaahh! But I guess it's better than nothing. Ah well.


Yay! Finally got a new avi pic done! Hmm, hey, Aja has her obsessions; I have mine. Again, bear with me.

__________________________


Notice how we hate Indonesian dramas, hate the way the goodies always get trampled on, trodded on, ground on into a pulp, and hate the way the baddies always get off scot-free?

Ever notice that although we hate the way it turns out, we still watch the show, ever the optimist, wanting the baddies to lose, but (for some miraculously stupid reason) still get shocked when the baddies win?

Ah, humans. The wonders of faith. Although, in this case, it's not such good faith, but it's the essence that matters. Haha.



Me: Wow, it still doesn't work? Don't tell me Paint.net hates you, too.
Gwen: IT'S HACKS! HACKS, I TELL YOU!




Haha. Don't worry, Gwen. Remember our philosophy. About life and many, many fishies. *wink*


The worst way to die is to die a loser.

0 comments: