September 4, 2008

My Fool, My Boo

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Those times when you stare,
And see nothing inside,
Perfection is bland,
You'll have nowhere to hide,
Should've fathomed fast,
What I feel inside,
Should've cradled close,
The feelings I hide.

That little mirror on the wall,
It lies in the dark,
No reflection, no light,
You leave no mark
Like little, little footsteps,
inch-deep in the snow,
You're vile, unwanted,
Your presence,
Best unknown.

So, hurry, go ahead,
Step out of my life,
You mean little to me,
You're nothing but strife,
Come the next, I'll be prepared,
You're not the first,
You're not the last.

Just know this, my fool,
You were never my boo.

___________________

Author's Note (A/N): You hurt me.

I'll be brave soon, I promise you.



You'd have killed me with your confusing puzzles,
I'd have killed you with the words I feel in my chest.

0 comments: