September 26, 2008

Strands Un-cut

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I cut my hair. With my own hands. Using my own small, teeny-tiny scissors.

o_0... I am so insane. I was in the bathroom, then I was looking at the reflection on the mirror. Then I began toying with my hair. In my head, one word echoed over and over.

"Cut. Cut. Cut."

Then I went hmmm... maybe just the fringe. And so, I dampened my hair, got into my room and grabbed a pair of scissors.

Snip. Snip snip.

Voila. Now I've got bangs all over again. =_=''... It feels uber smooth though. I wish I could sport bangs ala Pussycat Dolls. Dang, it's tough when you've got a chubby face.

There's a reason why I cut my bangs today. Of course, impulsiveness had something to do with it, too. Usually, when I cut my bangs, it'll take a while for it to settle and grow nicely so that it'll look nice. ^_^... I wanna look better by the time it's Raya!

Then, I'ma camwhore with Ames. Yupp!

Their eyes are the cameras. I'ma lovin' all the attention.

0 comments: