September 3, 2008

First in history...

As dictated by Faranza Syns



yes, the first time I'm posting 3 things within a day...
I just suddenly feel so awe-inspired. XD
Scanned my computer today (well... tonight, actually) after I finished the probate report. No easy feat, that idiotic report. Mainly I reported on Ismail Azry. I feel like killing him now. Maybe I will. Where's that pen-knife? *looks around*
Ah well, leave that for next time.
I found a picture of my Tommy! Yay!

Isn't he cute? Well of course. He's mine. ;p


And a picture of my brother! Double yay! (It's friggin hard to find one... =_=''...)


He's supposed to be cuter than this. XD (insulting)


And the b-e-a-u-tiful cake Mama baked for me, my sis and Amira. yay! kudos for Mama! It amazes me sometimes how she can bake cakes so nicely...


And now, I am tired... and annoyed. My Tommy ran away from me. =''{

ahahaha. I guess tht's it for tonight. Gotta sleep and get ready for a round of yelling tomorrow.

Idiot Azry.

0 comments: