September 5, 2008

Hanamitchi muahx...

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Her bundle of energy who turned 16 today!

Wheee!!



Aja dearest!

Happy 16th Birthday!!


There may be times you think we love you not...


But We Love You Lots! XD


ok, tht was cheesy. =S

I remember that time...



When you duped us into thinking your hair was cut short...





When for a fact...

Your hair was actually this long...
=_=''...


I remember that time, when you turned to me when you cried. (ahahaha, I'm making the fact public XD!). I remember those times... when u punched holes into my ruler... =_=''... (tried to get a pic of it for proof, but can't find my camera)...

And most of all, I remember the times when you were simply my bundle of energy. ^_^

We Love You Aja!!


Hugs and Kisses!





Pinkaholic? We love it.

0 comments: