September 22, 2008

I'm About to Blow!

As dictated by Faranza Syns

For those with your mind in the gutter, get them out of there now, because I know the word "blow" brings quite an interesting meaning. =_=''....

Anyways, about that title up there, I was just re-watching PCD's MV,Buttons, and I remembered Asia, winner of the Search for the Next Doll competition. She had to sing Buttons for the qualification round as well.

She went 'I'm about to BLOWW! I don't think you KNOW!!"

I was like... o_O how big can her mouth get?

And for God's sake... stop growling into the mic, Asia. =_=''...You sound nice, sans the screeching.

Hmm... nothing super interesting happened today. Except for the Choral Speaking Performance that we pretty much flunked real bad. But hey, it was our first try. I think the stage has some unknown forces that seems to be able to make people who speak on it nervous. Super nervous.

Lol, pretty much, we forgot the last part of the script. Behind me, Yee Ming was like holding a script. Every time Laine stopped, he'd be hissing, "an unparalelled mentor!" or "from Malacca!" I was like, o_O... thanks! Lol. It was rather helpful, but that was after we showed Pn Rozita. ;p

But pretty much, I have a feeling we can be better! Yay, kudos for 4 Sc. Alpha!

Basically, right now, I'm at peace with life. I've learned that to finally let go of things is to finally accept with all your heart, and to forgive. As long as you don't do that, it'll continue eating you up inside. Then, you'll be left with an empty chasm in your being. And I really don't want to be that anymore.

So, thank you J, thank you Tom, for giving me the oppurtunity to learn that. If you guys hadn't done what you did, I wouldn't have been able to accept what happened. I am still going to be SUPER uncomfortable with you guys, but lol, I'm just saying this to make you guys feel guilty. And partially, it's truth as well. I'm sorry about things that have happened, but things are rapidly changing. I can't stop it, and neither can you guys. Things are never going to be the same again, so it's best if we accept it as it is, and live on.

That is the true meaning of strength.

0 comments: