September 27, 2008

Bad, bad penny.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Some guy from my past popped up again into my life. And no, I don't feel happy about it. He's like a bad penny. He comes back at the most inoppurtune of moment. And voila, he comes back demanding stuff. He feels like I don't appreciate him. Then he started saying we should just break our relationship. I was like "...What relationship?".

I seriously do not understand him. I thought it was just a "fling" of sorts for him. Pretty much, I felt used. =_=''... I feel used this whole year. lol, nothing surprising.

So, we ended our "relationship". I feel no remorse at all. In with the good, out with the bad.

So out, out you go.

I'm currently chatting with the girl that makes my life hell. She doesn't realise it, but she's ruining my life. And me, I can't really say anything to her. Too nice of me, no?

Afzan likes to say this: bitch and bastard fit together. Amen. So true.

She's such a busy-body. She thinks me and another girl were just friends because we want to talk about her boyfriend. Get a life. I don't need to talk about your boyfriend to be friends with another person. You're boyfriend's not that cool anyway.

B and B fit together.

Go figure?

0 comments: