September 19, 2008

A Massage, Perhaps?

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I was looking for inspiration for this post, so I walked out of the computer room. Then, I saw my dad, massaging my mom's shoulder. It was kinda ... cute? Well, heart-warming, I'd say.

=_=''... except for the part where I remember just how agonizing being massaged by my dad really was... that's when the warm feelings dissipated a bit. But then again, it's nice knowing they have a real close relationship.

Just now, we were doing a spring cleaning. There's been lots and lots of roaches in our house. The teeny-tiny ones. And so, this is a part of the convo my parents had. =_=''...


Dad: *points at chair* Here, there're cockroaches here.

Mama: No. There're none there.

Dad: There are. Look, look.

Mama: No, there are none. =_=

Dad: Fine, we'll see.


And so, my dad grabbed a Ridsect spray, and started spraying all over the place, like a raging inferno. And voila, we could see roaches drop like rain from the heavens (pun not intended. Roaches are the least heavenly creatures on earth.) I was like, "o_0... wow, dad, that' a lot."

Dad went like, "yeah, Mama, did you hear that? A LOT."

Mama went like, "=_='... your dad's trying to prove me wrong." then she laughed.

LOL. Then, when dad was satisfied with the spring cleaning, I was finally given the duty to sweep the fallen cockroaches to one spot. Hilariously, my dad called my mom over.

Dad: Come, Mama, take a look.
Mama: Why? *comes over*
Dad: *puts on cheekily smug face* See that? See that?
Mama: *squints down*
Dad: And what did you say about there being none? *looks up at me for support*
Mama: There were none at the spot you pointed!
Dad: Let's count, shall we? One.. two.. three..
Mama: *laughs* count, then tell me *turns to walk away.
Dad: A thousand!

And we all laughed.

It's moments like these that I wish I could just touch with my hands and keep in a bottle labelled "Happy Family".


Maybe you'll never know this, but I love singing in d shower.

0 comments: