September 13, 2008

Good Mornin, Little Miss Drama-Queen.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Ok. This is a huge confession I'm about to make. And it's very very very horrible. Ready?Yeah, OK.






Got it?

You didn't?

Lol, of course you won't; I didn't write anythin. XD

Pretty much, I'm never gonna confess anything online. Hahaha. XD

You know the best confessional on earth?

The Ladies' Room.

Really. It's true. Wanna get a girl to confess stuff, just follow her to the loo. And yeah, if you want to hear stuff you DON'T want to hear, go to the loo. If you want to see girls make a fool of themselves, go to the loo; you'll see a lot of proof on the loo walls (I'd say this is only credible in Malaysia, especially our school).

The Golden Rule of The Loo: Never go to the loo alone.

It's acknowledged worldwide. Have you ever seen a girl who goes to the loo without saying "I'm gonna go to the toilet/loo/ladies'."? That sentence is like a universal message understood by all Womendom. It's like a beacon for lost souls in the night. Okay, I'm being dramatic, but I've made my point.

Pretty much, the loo is where you get to bitch about everyone else. *hands up in surrender* not that I bitch about you guys or stuff; it's just what I hear when I'm in one of the stalls, following nature's demands, minding my own business, then, I'd hear some discriminating comment, that I can't help but start singing aloud in my cubicle to make the people out there know that I was present.

You forget about everything else in the loo; most importantly the fact that there are many other people around you that can listen to what you say.

So, moral of the story: Please don't shout "That bitch, *******!!" in the loo. It gets kinda distracting when I'm trying to perform a bodily function. =_=''


Prince Charming? You've got the charm of an earthworm. Sucker.

0 comments: