September 8, 2008

Once Bitten, Twice Shy

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I don't mean that someone bit me. Although... it might be a novel experience. =_=''

Jules, I saw the videos at Ushana's blog. It messed with my mind. I was watching with my sister sleeping beside me. OMG... guy's are GOOD. XD. I never knew Joshua could actually behave that way. Freakin' hell... he just turned my world upside down, wiped my slate of beliefs squeaky-clean. I don't even know if the sky is blue anymore. IS IT BLUE?! o_O..

That seriously messed with my mind.

I am so going to tell E Von about this. Then, it's gonna mess with her mind too. hahahaha.

Gay vids are so hot XD.. although they are pseudo-gays.

School was ok. I think. Jules demanded that we kiss. =_=''... of course I can't, Jules. I can't. Keeping my lips virgin, and all that, you know XD. Too bad yours got stolen by Yin. Nana-nana-naaana~ *sing-song* ;p


I just got the biggest lie from a guy yesterday. I seriously wanted to wring his neck if he were near. He's not putting guys in higher esteem before my eyes. He's damning them. HOW COULD YOU PUT ME THROUGH ONE WEEK OF AGONY OVER NOTHING?! I hope your guts rot. For a day. Oh ok, maybe an hour. Or two. What the hell am I saying? I hope your guts rot. Full-stop.

Told off the probates again today. =_=''... being Head of the Inaugurations Department is no easy feat. Sometimes, I feel like grabbing a hammer and whamming whatever I say into their heads; they're so thick sometimes. Except for Ken. He listens and he listens good. And of course, he's Pn. Lee's son, so I can't really wham a hammer against his head, can I? =_=''...

Asked Nafais for the letter and I admit, I did get a touch testy at his reply. "Tomorrow."

Smilingly, I said, "You've got a whole weekend to write it, and you're handing it to me tomorrow?". It seriously wasn't a question. Lol, if you people were there, you would have been quaking in your pumps.

SORRY NAFAIS! ^_^ ... it's just that you probates have to REALLY BUCK UP. Probation's just about done, and I want you guys to be the best that you can be, not a oh-we-just-joined-for-the-glitz-and-glam prefect, or worse, a if-I-join-I'll-be-able-to-break-rules prefect.

Get your goals, objectives and perspective straight, my dears, or you can kiss-ass and wave that offer to become a prefect goodbye.

*Sigh*... if only I could say it like that to the probates on a daily basis. Life would be hell of an interesting place to live.

Somehow, just now at school, Jules mentioned a gay video involving Joshua. It brought back memories of debate. I can't help but think... "hey, maybe he pitied me for being darned weak, that's why he was sorta nice to me during debate."

SORT OF NICE
being the main phrase.

I like a person who dares to look me in the eyes. He did, and he didn't seem that much of a snob. So I guess he was okay. And yeah, he bounces around a lot during our debate. I seriously thought of standing up and grabbing him by the arms. "Stop being a bunny."

XD... omg... this is just so ironic. Going at it like rabbits... and Joshua... bouncing... like a rabbit... and his gay video... going at it like rabbits...

Ah, I Love My Mind!!

RATED: NC-17. Do not approach lest armed with a mind-blowing sense of humour.


Haha. But... I don't think I'll be joining debate next year. I can write the script. I'm good a scripts. But I suck to high-heaven when it involves speaking (spelt it sepaking the first time round XD). And it's quite obvious.

It's quite true: once bitten, twice shy. But I can't let that stop me. I'll try my best to be a wonderful 1st speaker. But I'm too insecure to promise anything but the best that I can give right.

I'll miss E Von as the 2nd speaker... she's leaving this year. And God knows where she'll go, whether she'll remember me, and the debate team, and the EdBoard group... oh gosh, I'm getting sappy again. I remembered when we won the first round... it was a beautiful victory. Since it was my first debate, and the 1st speaker of the Govt. (the opposing team) was (pardon me) very very bad, we won quite easily. Lol, even one of the guys (the second Govt. speaker) misheard what I said and thought I said a girl "died in her best friends" house. It was hilarious. I'll remember the times we laughed at that bit.

I'll remember the times we confided in each other, revealing the silly notions from the deep, hidden corners of our hearts. And I'll remember "The Talk" we had. I know you want a virgin husband, darlin, but that ain't gonna happen. hahahaha.

But by the end of the day, I know you'll be gone. And I know you'll always be close to my heart.

E Von, the Editor, the Debater, and the Great Friend.

I'll Miss You ,

These three words have said it all.

0 comments: