September 20, 2008

Hanamitchi's Personal PlayBoy

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Yes, my dear. You are my personal playboy. haha.

And just who might "you" be?

Marc Devan, My Beloved Playboy! XD


The reasons why Hanamitchi loves her playboy:


Point 1: He makes you smile when all you want to do is shout and scream bloody murder.

Point 2: He sees when you're upset, knows when you feel alone and misunderstood. And knows how to make you feel understood once again.

Point 3: He really, really knows how to flirt.

Point 4: He told me to write a biography about him entitled "KLPlayboy".

Point 5: He's sweet, and he's adorable. (disregard his handsome-ness because it'll only make him cocky. haha)

Point 6: Just because he is himself, and no one else.



There was once, Laine seemed like she was down. Then, we were on our way down from the Bio lab. She was walking alone, and she was really quiet. Marc was walking in front. Then, he turned, and saw Laine. He waited up for her, then, talking quietly with her, he asked her if she was fine. Maybe he doesn't realise it, but simple acts of kindness like that could mean the world to people.


The other day, I was really, really upset. I couldn't even fathom why I was that tensed and hurt. So, in the end, I was walking around with a approach-me-and-I'll-kill-you aura, with not even a lick of a smile on my face. I just got back from a fruitless hunt to the bookshop, and hell yeah I was upset. So, I walked into class, and there Marc was, sitting, peachy-keen on my seat. I stomped over to my desk, and he was like "ok, ok, i'll move in a while, ok?" I wasn't even thinking of that. I was hopping mad at that time, I didn't really think of sitting. I needed to work off lots and lots of steam, and sitting down doesn't really work. And so, I just shook my head at him, and looked away, still sour-faced. Then, he said "Eh, what's wrong? Come on, la. Smile. Smile," he said, beaming cheekily at me. And if the truth is to be told, I really, really felt like smiling. No matter how upset I was really, I really nearly smiled. But I was too upset then, so I couldn't.

But he was the only one who nearly made me smile.

Haha.

Me and Jules had this "affair" thing going on. Then, one day, Jules told me to tell Marc "It's over." I was like "...why?" Jules told me to just say. And to not say her name. And so, Marc came and sat in front of me.

Me: Marc, she *points at Jules* says that it's over.
Jules: *looks at me with shock*
Marc: Oh, really?
Me: Yeah
Marc: So now you and Julia are over la?
Me: Yeahh... *hesitant*
Marc: *grins* So how about you and me? *looks suggestively*
Me: *speechless* *laughs*


I told you he can flirt. ;p


Another memorable part of him is this:

Marc: Eh, are you writing a book?
Me: Yeah, Marc. Why?
Marc: Write a biography about me la.
Me: o_0... why?
Marc: Give the title "KLPlayboy". Look at the title and people will surely buy. It'll become a bestseller.
Me: HAHA.
Marc: Write about all the girls in my life, la.
Me: HAHA.

Part 2

Marc: Afzan, Farhana's writing a book on me. The title's KLPlayboy.
Afzan: *gives the yeah-right look*
Me: I still need the list of girls, Marc.
Marc: Ah, that I can't do. But I can give you initials though...
Me: =_=''... well, isn't that discreet of you?
Marc: Yeah la. You know... A, B, C... but wait. There's more than Z la.
Me: Haha
Marc: Ok la, then put AB, AC, AD...AZ...
Me: WTH la Marc.


Yes, that's my Beloved Playboy.


It's funny how friends can lighten your burdens, and paint your skies blue.

0 comments: