September 26, 2008

B and B fit together.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

We went to the Comp. Lab for Chemistry at school. Kim was so relieved that her hand didn't rot and shrivel off because she touched hydrochloric acid during our PEKA. Shall we have a random flashback session now?


All: *washing apparatus*
Shane: *dripping HCl out of the burette*
Me & Kim: *using the sink as well*
Me: Wash it thoroughly, ok?
Shane: *Still dripping HCl out of burette*
Kim: Ah, hydrocholric acid! It kena my hand! It kena my hand!
Me: ...Wash it off. =_= Don't panic la.
Amanda: It's just hydrochloric acid. Nothing that bad will happen.
Kim: *panicking as per usual* What will happen? Will it be ok? WILL IT BE OK?
Shane: The worst that can happen is your hand will rot and fall off tonight.
Kim: *shock!*


Yes, so we can say her worry and paranoia was well founded.

Haha.

Kimmy: Our Fearless Leader.
Proof: Our retort stand was broken at one side. So were like... "Oh crap. What are we gonna do?". Then, Kimmy was gasping. "Genius idea! Genius idea!" she was exclaiming. "I know what to do! You know the other retort stand? One side was broken too, right? So let's just take both!" Yes, genius idea. The fact that she deems it "genius" by herself was hilarious by half. We were like "Are you sure it's ok?" She was like "Aiya, don't care la!" Amanda was like "What if teacher finds out we're using two retort stands?" Kim was like "Ah, don't worry, don't worry," waving our worries aside like swatting flies.

We were like o_O... whoa... Kimmy, Our Fearless Leader. XD.

She is fearless sometimes. And I just found out that she gets really hyper whenever it's chemistry. o_O... interesting?

We did a spotcheck today. And something embarrassing happened. I don't wanna talk about it. But I do want you guys to wonder about it. Haha.

I'm gonna have to start studying again soon. I know I'm gonna fail, but at least I'm gonna have to fail with style. =_=''... There goes my Eid full of camwhoring.

By the time it was the end of school, people were already greeting me, saying "Happy Raya!". I was like o_O... it's not even near yet! Lol, but after a while, I was like "thanks. Happy hols!" ^_^ I guess it's okay to wish early. It's not like we'll be seeing each other during the holidays. Or even calling each other up in the middle of the night singing "Tomorrow's RAYA!". Mel was singing Raya songs in the toilet. Seriously, and she's not even celebrating it. Jet was like wishing me and shaking my hand. Lol. But the funny thing is, towards the end, he stopped me again, and offered me his hands to shake. I was holding Afzan's plastic bag in a hand, so I was offering him one hand only. Silly me. Never thought he wanted both. He finally got irriatated, then he took the plastic bag and set it firmly on the floor. He then offered both his hand, and we "bersalam". He was surprisingly gentle, unlike the first shake. Lol. I guess that is a normal since the first time, it was a Western handshake. The second was a "muslim" handshake. =_=''..

I don't really feel in the mood to write. I'm forcing myself to write. My heart's not into it. And listeing to emo songs are not really helping.

I don't wanna hurt you
I don't wanna make you sway.

And since I'm in emo mood all of the sudden, I wanna thank Afzan for the brilliant card. XD, although you aren't really my first affair, you're still the best. You know... *wiggles eyebrows*. You've touched me everywhere. Haha. Thanks a million, babe. One day, when I'm not so, so deep in the slums, I'll compose something better than just a measly thank you. But for now, it'll just have to do. You've always been there for me. I can cry in front of you, and not be afraid that you'll condemn me for it. When I'm in the blue, you're always there for a hug, and you move me so much, that I feel like I wanna cry all over again. When I made you upset, you just said it's alright, and you didn't tell me off. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you. All I can do is say I'm sorry.

But no matter what, we'll still be together, no?

God, I hate emo songs. Yet I sing them out loud anyway.

0 comments: