September 3, 2008

ARRGHH!!!

As dictated by Faranza Syns

"He" JUST SENT ME A MESSAGE!!

WHAT THE HECK SHOULD I DO?!

Okay... for starters, I can start breathing. Yes, in...and out... in...

Oh, crap.

What now? I barely went on my "time and space" theory for a few hours. And I bet it feels like a few hours only to him, when it has been agonizing AGES for me. Oh my God, I pray to thee, give me the chance to be strong! ...

Nope. Nothing.

I have to admit.. I am kind of doing this to get back at him. He could take ages to reply to my messages. And so I'm trying to give him a taste of what he--continuously, without fail--dished out to me. So i suppose, I will answer his message in three hours time... at 10.30 p.m. maybe?

I am a glutton for punishment. So kill me.

Or Kiss me. Yay!

XD

*Hyperdriven*... =_=''...

0 comments: