September 12, 2008

Little girl, you're in the middle of the ride.

As dictated by Faranza Syns


Jimmy Eat World - The Middle

It just takes some time,
Little girl, you're in the middle of a ride,
Everything, everything, will be just fine,
Everything, everything will be alright, alright.

Disclaimer: The above lyrics does not belong to me, will never belong to me, and even if I wish so, so badly that it were mine, the owner's not gonna have an epiphany one day and say "Oh, I think I'll hand this lyric over to Farhana and make it hers exclusively!" Get what I mean? Thought you would. And please do not sue me for using it for this post. I'm poor. I've nothing in my bank account. Period. So it's pointless suing me. Period.

I just like those lyrics. It seems to get me up when I feel down. And of course, Afzan, Aja, and everyone else. They get me up when I feel down too. Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it. Although Julia only regards me as an affair (ouch, Jules!) I still appreciate her nonetheless. Nevermind. If she's cheating on me, I'll cheat on her with the person she's cheating on me with. @_@ confused? Lol, don't be.

Yin, I'll see you tonight *wink wink*.

There's nothing collossal at school today. Ah, except that time when me and Mei Yin were walking down to the junction. OMG, it was so funny. We were talking with Xin Huei outside of school. Then suddenly Mei Yin said "Eh, that guy's cute."

Me and Xin Huei: Where, where?!

Mei Yin: There, the one in the PJ clothes.

Me: Oh ceh...

Xin Huei: WHICH ONE?!

Seriously, the guy was two years younger. And I kinda know him. Sorta. He's the adorable yet handsome-ish kinda good looking. And Mei Yin fancies him XD.

And so, once we waved goodbye to Xin Huei, we walked down, talking. Then, out of the blue, the guy who Mei Yin fancied was walking towards us, from the opposite direction. I was gonna just walk on, ignoring the guy, but then, we made eye contact, and he smiled that adorable smile and said "Hi!" to me. I was like *insert shocked look here* "Hi!"

He does that a lot to me. When he sees me, he'll say hi. I don't get why. Because I don't remember meeting him anywhere. There was once, in the beginning of the year, I think, when I was walking out of the classroom, I was walking backwards (I was looking at what the ST John members were doing at the SAC). Then, when I turned around, I saw him and from the shocked look on his face I guess I was just about to bump into him.

Then, when I least expected it, he smiled and said "hi!"

I was like, "err... hi." Smile, damnit. lol. Haha, he was acting so adorably, I couldn't help myself but feel a bit disoriented.

Did I know him somewhere? Did I see him somewhere but managed to forget him? =S... I'm getting old! I'm forgetting stuff! XD

But yeah, back to what I was talking about. When the guy waved at me, and said Hi to me only, Mei Yin was like gaping, and looking at me. "You know him?"

"Well, something like that."

"I'm so jealous!"

"Of course, Mei Yin. He waved to me only." haha. "Tsk, see, I'm so famous." XD

"Not fair!"

"Don't worry. One day, he'll see you and think 'oh, this is the girl who walks home with farhana. Maybe I'll wave to her too.'" HAHAHA.

"Not fair!!"

hahahaha.



0 comments: