September 10, 2008

Death; a reprieve.

As dictated by Faranza Syns




Hell no. If death were a reprieve, I'm amazed at the amount of pain it causes. In fact, if death is a reprieve, I would really love to see what life is: a masochist's playground? Perhaps.

I am sneezing. Yet suffering a serious bout of dehydration. My dad just said "Go blow your nose. How do you expect it to stop if you don't blow it?" Thanks, dad. Your wisdom never fails to guide me. =_=''...

I was seriously near to fainting at school. I've got to stop running around and give myself a firm slap when I do: I'm fasting, for God's sake, not running a marathon. Okay, I really need that tissue now. Where the hell is it when you need it? My joints are sore. Rheumatism? Wiki-ed it just now, and found out that people rearely use that term anymore. These days, things are a lot more precise and deep. Arrrghhh, I need that tissue!!!

There was a slight problem at school. Involving a letter. I'm surprised with it, but I think it's all settled now. Hopefully. Ariff's a good guy actually. This morning, when I heard about the letter, I was angry. And I said "I'm gonna murder someone." Kay said "I'm gonna murder Ariff." I didn't really agree. I suppose in my sub-conscious mind knew that it wasn't really his fault. When I admitted that it might've been my fault, he didn't actually continuously pressure me. He just said it was ok, it was his fault as well. That nearly made me fall for him. He said he was used to it. That nearly made me feel guilty as hell. Then he said it's ok, shaking his head, looking down. And I nearly fell again. And imagine, we were on the stairs. He's the son of my dad's friend. I never really cared, but now it seems to matter.


Bottom-line: He's a good guy, despite the letter.

Probates, I wish you guys the best! (it's not as if you guys can read this. haha. that's why it's safe for me to say it). If I scolded you, I did it with love-- okay, maybe not with love, but at least out of love. Bleagh, I have to stop that emotional, sentimental, sappy-to-the-core talk. And I need that tissue.

We were burning scraps of food at school for Bio today. There was lettuce (which was stubborn and did not burn up at all), bread (that we cut into the shape of Shane's heart and mercilessly burned) and Mel's orange. Great, Mel. You made me crave oranges now. And so, we set up the apparatus, maimed and mutilated Mel's orange and began burning the food scraps. The plasticine that held onto the needle melted; it was so hot. It was funny. Jia's group was burning a cookie. It burst into flames. Big, big flames.


"I'll never eat a cookie ever again," Jia joked with a straight face. Haha. Jia's way of telling a joke is seriously so hilarious. It should have a "Jia's Limited Edition" sign stamped on it.

Once we were done with our experiment (failing with every single food sample), we decided to make toast.

Guidelines to making toast in the Bio Lab:

Step 1: Get a piece of bread, a tripod stand with wire gauze and a bunsen burner.

Step 2: Place bread piece on wire gauze upon tripod stand.

Step 3: Burn it till crispy using the flame from the bunsen burner.

Step 4: Voila!

Step 5: Add some 'marmalade' on toast. (use oranges; it works miracles.)


Conclusion:
Afzy: "I'm telling my mom to buy me a bunsen burner." =_=''


haha. We had Bio-cum-Home-Science Class. It was fun.

And yeah, I found the box of tissue.

Life is good after all. Death; it's not a reprieve. It's the time when we lose the chance to find joy in the smallest of things. When we lose time to get tough, lose the time to be sappy for no reason. And lose the time to experience these little wonders that still remain.

0 comments: