September 5, 2008

Hanamitchi's Beloved HOD...

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Highlight?

LIM
ZI KANG.

________________________

Today was absolutely hilarious. Now wait... let me recollect those pieces of memories...

Ah, yes.

Me, Afzan, Amanda and Yin were like, struggling, to finish Aja's "surprise!". =_='' cutting out heart shapes wasn't that easy. haha. I would know. ^_^

"Hana, do me a favour, please," Afzan had said. "Cut this. No need to cut so nicely. But cut close la. Make it a close cut. Make it nice. But I don't want-- what the hell am I saying? Just cut. @_@;.'

ahahaha. What the hell.

Hanamitchi: Amanda, do your eyes hurt? *asks after a while of cutting a strikingly green paper*
Amanda: Not yet, but maybe soon.
Hanamitchi: Ah, darn, it hurts! I'm seeing all pink!

Then, when I was three-quarters done, it was already recess.

And Aja was at the door of the class.

Dun dun dunnnn....

Hanamitchi: o_0... *hides hands, scissors, paper and hearts under table* Afzan. How???
Afzy: *speaks discreetly while smiling at Aja* continue, continue.
Hanamitchi: Someone distract her la.
Amanda: *hides paper under table as well*. How la?

ahahahaha panic set in then. XD.. then Aja came into the class. lol, got worse.

Then, (maybe to distract her) Afzan hugged her and stuff. lol, I had my hands underneath the table. Couldn't seem to let go. =S ahahaha.

Afzan kept on bringing up Aja's duty. It was funny as hell. And to us, it was so obvious Afzan was bringing the subject of duty up just so she could get Aja out. ^_^ ... we smarty asses. We should get an award. XD. .. Aja, if you're reading this, see how special you are to us ;p!

Mel nearly let slip on the "surprise!"...

Mel: So Aja, did you see my message? I wrote two!
Afzan: =_=''....
Aja: ^_^???
Mel:...
Afzan: Mel... *gives the I'm-gonna-kill-you-Mel look*
Mel: Oh! *realises* Oh! Nothing, Aja! Nothing!

Lol, smooth move, Mel. Darn inconspicuous.

But all in all, it went well.

Then, during BM class (or was it Chemistry??), Afzan and Yin were fighting over Shane yet again. So, Mel interjected.

Mel: Ok, ok. So now, Shane officially belongs to Yin and Afzan. There, happy?

Absolutely not! lol.

Mel: Shane! They're fighting over you again
Hanamitchi: And again, and again, and again...

Shane just smiles. Isn't he just sweet?

Hanamitchi: Why are we-- okay scratch that. Why are you guys fighting over Shane, anyways? (insinuating that there are other better victims)
Everyone: *Silence* *No reaction* (doesn't listen to Hanamitchi)
Hanamitchi: Forget it.
Afzan: HAHAHAHAHA!

Me and Afzan skipped Agama. Sorry ustazah! ^_^''.... went up to 5 Omega ( I think) so that Afzan can see her beloved secretary. So, we were standing out there, and heard Pn. Rashidah's voice.

Afzan: Hana, you tolong call Anis. I'm scared la.
Hanamitchi: Lah? Why?
Afzan: It's Pn. Rashidah.
Hanamitchi: Why me?!
Afzan: Please please please. Just call Anis.
Hanamitchi: Anis?
Afzan: Wan Farhah Anis
Hanamitchi: Hah? What?
Afzan: Anis. Anis. Just call Anis.
Hanamitchi: But I don't want to!
Afzan: Hana!

So we stood there, outside of the class, Afzan trying to get me to call Anis, me saying "don't want, don't want!"

=_=''... no idea why.

Then, a solution came up when Jules came by. So, I accompanied her in, and she asked to see Anis. ^o^ there you go! Mission accomplished!

While I was waiting outside the class, then I saw Zi Kang. My beloved HOD. Did mention what happened at Farewell?

He came over to me. "Farhana, my dear, let's take pictures."
And we camwhored.
Then he looked over and saw Mel. "Melissa, my darling, let's take pictures together."
Lol.
Then, Jasmine walked past. "Jasmine, come come, let's take pictures!" he said.
When we gathered round him, he said. "This is my dear (pointing at me), this is my darling (pointing at Mel), and this is my sweetheart (pointing at Jasmine)."

*laugh my arse off*

And he took a picture of Dharr's legs. I messaged him about it.

My message:
Wah, Zi Kang! You took a pic of Dharr's legs! Lol, you're just hilarious sometimes

His reply:
I am hilarious, I am attractive. That's why people LOVE me. (I was taking the picture of an ant, btw)

My reply:
Wah, must've been a huge ant. Ever heard of zooming? XD You're a bad liar, THAT'S why people love you.



Zi Kang's Zi Kang. It's reason enough for him to be who he is. XD

His other message:
I'm not going to school tomorrow. You can give me back my pendrive on Thursday. Don't miss me. But I know you will anyways.


WTH, Zi Kang. Keep telling yourself that, and maybe one day your prayers will come true. ;p

And THAT is my BELOVED H.O.D.

0 comments: