September 4, 2008

"Like dude, my voice's gonna go out."

As dictated by Faranza Syns

"Oh, but why, Farhy?" u ask.

=_=''.... Cuz I used the voice from my throat instead of from my stomach.


Darned choral speaking....


_______________________________________________________________________



Firstly: how come so many people promised to give me reports on the probates yesterday, and yet all I got was from Mel T, Nana and Alia Zurina (and Afzan) only? Okay, people. start explaining. Sheesh, and you guys seemed so enthusiastic about reporting them. =_=''... Julian Yee especially. *Sigh sigh sigh*. All that I could get about Siddiq was :

  • "Kehadiran rollcall teruk"
  • "Seringkali kurang sopan dengan para pengawas"

Yeah. *scoff*. Being rude. Yup, he'll never get to be a perfect. Yup, rudeness. bad bad baaad disease.

Okay, I should stop dissing people.

o_0''.... Why am I dissing people??

Gosh, it must be that rain outside. Rheumatism?
(anything to get off the hook...)


Lol, it's not anyone's fault anyways. Sheesh. But thanks anyways to those who did give me reports!

Love You Lots!!

Secondly: Duty this morning was a bitch. Those 5 Berdikari-ians... ESAD! (for those who don't understand: eat **** and die.)


Okay... WHO did they think they are? Especially those 5B Chinese Girls. =_= I told one of them to move forward in line; there were gaps.


She just stared ahead, as if she had difficulty processing that bit of information.

So I stood there, waiting for her to move. Well, waiting for her to finally catch up on what I meant took long enough.


I seriously wanted to say "Wah, you're so stupid until you can't even understand English?!"


I am mean. I never said I wasn't. =_=''.... I'm just the cowardly kind of mean.

Then, I told one of the other
5B Chinese Girls (see, they're so special, they're capitalised already!) to clip her fringe back.

She slowly raised her head and looked up at me.

The way she looked at me was like she wanted to roll back her pupils but was too retarded to even achieve it, so she had to settle for looking horribly ugly.

I'm in bitchy mode. Get outta my way, or I'll run you over.

She stared at me like that for a long while, as if waiting for me to give in to her horrible-ness and scamper away like a scared pup. But I just stared right at her. She faltered a bit during that time, like she noticed revulsion in my eyes.

"If you were pretty, I might actually be blushing and look away. But you're so ugly, it entrances me."

OMFG, I AM A BITCH.

0 comments: