September 15, 2008

Stay Right Here on the Floor

As dictated by Faranza Syns

That lyric came to me when Afzan was sitting on the floor, eating. I was like... "I just wanna stay right here on the floor...?"

She was devouring that food she was hiding under that table. She really seemed like she wanted to stay there forever.

Haha. Then, I was making an idiot of myself, repeating the same sentence over and over again, trying to make Afzan notice how brilliant I thought the irony of it was. =_=''... she didn't notice one iota. Too busy devouring.

_________________________________________________


Paula Abdul feat. Randy Jackson - Dance Like There's No Tomorrow

Today just wasn't my day,
Everyone's getting me so fed up,
I gotta find a way,
I know what can make me feel better.


Ice cream. Lots and lots of ice cream.

Ice cream that I will never get.

*Salivate*

Arrghh! Two weeks more to the end!

_______________________________________________

I seriously did not want to update today, but i thought "Hey, if you don't want to update, then 'don't update' with style." =_=''... get me? If you don't, re-read that sentence over and over. It'll eventually come to you.

I heard the four best words of my life (currently) today.

I like Hanna's blog.

XD

Okay, Kye Li might not have said it in that way, but still, the essence of the sentence remains the same.

Well, at least what I write is being appreciated. Oh, I feel so passionately-driven (okay people, i know there's a double entendre there, but get your mind out of the gutter) to write now.

But I seriously do not know what to write today.

Oh wait. I am writing, aren't I?

I seriously need some sleep. =_=

Ustazah called me out today for skipping Agama class. I'm sorry I did it. It was just on the spur of the moment. But think clearly, my dear teacher. Isn't there a reason why I'm skipping your class in particular? Why don't you think on that while I think on my skipping classes. We both need some soul-searching. (har-har)


I won't be updating any time soon anymore. =_=''... rules at home. I can't blog on weekdays anymore.

I always get the simple joys of life taken away from me.



0 comments: