September 29, 2008

Love's Sucky; Love's Not

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Afzan, I love you so, so much. Thanks for being there, babe.

Seriously, I feel like going into seclusion. I feel so out of my element right now. I feel like I can't communicate with anyone properly. Misunderstood? That doesn't even begin to explain it. I don't feel like going out. Not even for a second. For the first time, I didn't actually care how I looked like when going out. Went to my Grandma's house for our weekly reunion.

When it was time for breaking our fast, I just grabbed a cup of barley cordial, then sat down, on a sofa, far away from everyone else. I sat there, feeling in the blue, depressed, and suffocated for some reason. I just feel like I needed to get away. I had my MP3 Player on with the earphones glued to my ear (where else would it be glued to?). Then, Michael Buble's song Home came on.

Another summer day,
Has come and gone away,
In Paris and Rome,
But I wanna go home,
I miss you, you know.

For some insane reason, I started to feel like I was gonna cry. I was sitting there, on the sofa, looking out the window, holding back tears. I remembered someone saying once: "Home is where the heart feels most happy."

And I thought to myself. Where? I can't find where. It just made me want to cry more. I felt desperation all of the sudden. I seem to have lost my peace of mind. I'm happy here at home, but I feel... out of air. Crowded with bad feelings and dark emotions that I don't ever want to feel. So, I just stared out the window, trying to tell myself it'll all be fine; it'll all be alright.

I should have listened to my Mother. When she said don't get into relationships; you're still so young, she didn't mean to say I'm too young to get into serious stuff; she just didn't want me to get hurt. Or to be in such complex situations that it's hurting my appetite. Okay, maybe she didn't really think of my appetite then, but you get the drift.

OMG, my brother just came over and made me laugh.

Flashback?

Bro: *comes over, looks at comp. screen*
Me: *Closes blog window*
Bro: What the heck are you doing?
Me: I'm writing into my blog
Bro: *slaps forehead, gives me spastic look*. No use closing it you know, I can read it.
Me: *lies with a straight face* You can't; I made it private.
Bro: You disgust me. You disgust me to the core. *smiling, enjoying himself*
Me: *gives him middle finger*
Bro: You disgust me like.. like..
Me: *flash middle finger again*
Bro: *Turns around and slaps butt* That's how much you disgust me.
Me: *Sticks out tongue*
Bro: *Shakes butt* Hope this gives you inspiration for your post.


My brother, whenever it comes to being crazy, you ALWAYS inspire me.


Smile? I love you.

0 comments: