September 3, 2008

Coming Around Again... Again?

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Yes, many apologies for abandoning this blog. Bad girl, bad me. I've got commitment issues. lol.

Nothing much happened today, but a lot has been happening in my life. It feels like a whirlwind came, went, then came back all over again as if it missed a spot in my life that needed wrecking. My life could do without the wrecking, thank you very much, but I can barely stop this force of nature. Well, somewhat.

I know "he" is not going to be reading this blog any time soon, so I thank God for that. But I seriously do not understand what is plaguing his mind right now. I guess I need to give him a little bit of time, and space. He gets all you're-leaving-me?! whenever I bring up the subject of time and space, but I have a feeling I need some space. It just gets me downright irritated sometimes when guys have the I-want-to-have-my-cake-and-eat-it-too attitude. And seriously, "he" is having a good time doing that. And now "his" conscience is being plagued by something that seems a bit trivial and simple to me. But it could be deeper; "he" just can't talk about it right now. "He" just drives me up the wall sometimes.

Enough chit chat! lol, I can't stand being maudlin for too long. Let's talk about yesterday, shall we?

Well, I didn't really enjoy school yesterday. ahahaha. i had to tell off the probates again. they didn't attend the meeting last week. only 8 of them came. =_=''... BUT I am quite happy. In a way. ^_^ .. I don't know why, but Pn Rashidah, our physics teacher, likes to pick me whenever she wants a question answered. And somehow, every time she wants me to answer her, I manage to unfailingly to say "err... i have no idea, teacher." Plus, she likes to ask me the hardest questions. Like the other day when we were just about to be introduced to Bernoulli's principle. She used the paper example, the one where you blow on it, then it lifts. Once she finished demonstrating that, she looked around. "Ah, Farhana! Explain in your words, what Bernoulli's Principle is."

I was like, crap... what am I supposed to say? I had no idea what the blowing and the lifting had to do with anything, so I kinda stood there like a silly girl, going like "err... i dunno." Those were the times when I regret getting into class unprepared with the subject of the day. XD.

But yesterday, she made an announcement that while we prepare our presentation on the Applications of Bernoulli's Principle in Our Daily Lives, she will ask random people about Bernoulli's Principle.

And guess who got to be one of the lucky ones? XD

Me and my group were preparing our presentation, then she approached our table. I (foolishly) made eye-contact with her, and like an eagle zeroing on its prey, she moved towards me, somewhat coyly. I was like aaah, why me?! lol.

So she said, "Farhana, I have no idea what Bernoulli's Principle is. Why don't you explain it to me?"

"Basically, teacher, Bernoulli's Principle is when--don't listen la!" I yelled to my friends who were listening in. lol. I felt kind of embarrassed to explain it in front of them, considering I was one of the not-too-bright students in my class. And considering the countless of times I said "errr... dunno." XD. so, once they laughed and resumed preparing our presentation, I resumed my explanation.

Surprisingly, I was calm, and cool. XD. lol, I can be like that when I want to, like that time when a stranger always came into our school in the morning, peeked in, then walked back out. But that's another story. So, once i finished explaining to the teacher using my own words what Bernoulli's Principle is, demonstrating it to her like she really had no idea what it was, she nodded. She smiled, then said "Good. Excellent job."

XD AH, THE EUPHORIA!! THE ELATION!! ahahaha. After all, I never seemed to be able to answer a single of her questions and now I did it so swell!

^_^''... It's funny how small things can make you so happy. Imagine what the big things could do.

We learned about epilepsy from our EST teacher, Pn. Yeo, yesterday. She's encountered quite a few of people who were epileptic, and so she told us her stories. It was scary in a way. If it were me in her shoes when her Form 6 friend who sat beside her got a seizure, pushing the table away, bubbles coming out of her mouth, tongue sticking out, eyes staring straight into nothing, I think I'd have frozen up and just stood there. But she said epileptic people needed help, and support. They wear silver coloured wristbands to show people that "there may be times they would need help". ^_^ I'm super proud of my Pn. Yeo. XD (MY PN. YEO. lol. I'm the EST Rep). She helps these people loads. ^_^

Today... I still haven't messaged "him". Giving him, space you know. Sometimes, I wish he could understand my feelings just a little bit more.

Hmm... and I gave Afzan my email so that she can send me another invite to her blog. She wrote my email down on her wrist (on that spot above your pulse that just makes me go *shudder*). BUT I STILL DON'T SEE ANYTHING. No invite no nothing. XD ... okay, okay, maybe I should wait it out a while. Me and Jules went to the loo together, and we were talking about our love lives and the people we were using to "cheat" on each other. Haha. She naturally had Gary and I had "him" and the "him" before him. Hahah. We don't know why, but since this year, we've both been more flirty than usual.

Ah... I once told "him" about me and Jules, and about the girls in class trying to steal each others' first kisses. Want to know his response?

"Are you a lesbian?"

I should cut off his head and make it into a memorabilia like the "Iban" people. You know, another successful kill. =_=''... how can I be a lesbian? Do I look like a lesbian to you?

But when it's all said and done, I kinda miss him.

Arrgh!! Gotta remind myself of my time and space theory!

Don't give out yet!!

;p

0 comments: