November 25, 2008

Taggart?

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Okay, I really, really, really wanna watch Taggart. It's Scottish.

Anyways, back to the tag game.

1. The last person to tag you was?
Aja

2. Your relationship with him/her?
A friend who claims that if I were of the XY chromosome, she would fall flat for me.

3. Your 5 impressions towards him/her?
1) hyper
2) easily psyched
3) laughs a lot
4) pink pink pink
5) great company

4. The most memorable thing that she/he has ever done for you?
..... This'll take a long time... Ah, well, she answers my messages.

5. The most memorable word that she/he has said to you?
"larh .. gedik la . MSN gedik"... or was it "Criecidal fury... angry until you want to cry."
She was referring to my homicidal fury post. =_=''

6. If she/he becomes your lover, you..
will jump off the precipice because that just proves I'm bisexual.

7. If she/he becomes your enemy, you will
laugh my arse off because it's just so incredulous.

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on.
becoming a man.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is.
she got me too high until I robbed a bank and got caught doing it.

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her are.
  • get high with her
  • fulfill her wishlist
  • get high with her all over again

11. Overall impression towards him/her is
Kecil-kecil cili padi.

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
"... she's a lazy arse."

13. Who is your ideal?
Ideal as in... the person who suits me most? Haven't found that paragon yet.

14. What do you hate about yourself?
My lazy arse.

15. For the people who care for you and like you, say something about them?
You guys must have one heck of a personality.

16. 5 people to tag answer :
1) Aja
2) Afzan (because I know you'll be bored)
3) Julia
4) Kyeli
5) Yin (because you owe me one.)


Phew. Now, off to breakfast!


I miss kicking.

0 comments: