November 20, 2008

At the Edge of The Precipice

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I've been going photostudio-happy these days.

In other words, I'm obsessed. Photostudio's not photoshop, but what the hell. Make the best of what you have. Hah! Though I don't have photoshop, I can still do stuff!

*slaps hand on forehead*

I need more sleep.


Isn't she pretty?

Lol, that's how far I've gone with "Eternity". Turned out a bit better than I expected, but there's still a long way to go.

Once, it ended up like this:



Zoom, if your computer allows. It looked really nice. In a way. Haha.

But all in all, it comes back to the original.






I hope things'll only get better...

I hope.

Although, I did just tell Eugene I hope he falls into a drain. =_=''... If I can't have fun, so can't he. Hmmph.





It's all about you.

0 comments: