November 14, 2008

Because You Live...

As dictated by Faranza Syns

....my life is a living hell.


Okay, if you guys do not want to be traumatized by my very intense dislike, please just skip that gaping blank place you see below. You've been warned.

To whomever it may concern:

Thank you for existing. It really, really makes me feel less shitty about myself.

What the effing hell gives you the right to reprimand me, sucker? You fucking cheater! You're worse than scum. Even scum wouldn't want to be on the same ranks as you.

You think life's out to get you? Well, hell, you think you're the only one life is out to get? Fuck, we have to study our bloody arses off but you get to cheat your merry way out of everything.

Slime, fucking slime!

And what the hell do you think I think of you?

Hah, I might smile at you, but I am cursing you inside. For appearance's sake I am willing to be in the same room with you, breathe that contaminated air you breathe. If I had a chance, I would just... *grrrrr...*

FUCK YOU. NO, not FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.


____________________________________


Today was ok. I think. Haha. Went to school, went through the customary "ooh-let's-take-pictures" phase, and survived.

Yes, I bet you can sense my heart's not into it.

Laine, Dharr and Nurul said that I was pissed.

No, I wasn't.

I was just... well...

I dunno.

But not pissed. Lol, I was just... thoughtful. See, for once, I was thinking.

Oh gosh, I don't know why I continue to degrade myself. I should have more confidence in myself. It's just so tough when you're striked down at your weakest.

It's hard getting back up. But it's worth trying.

So I'm trying.

Wish me luck! ;p


___________________________________

Sore throat, runny nose.

Should I even go to that SPM thingy tomorrow?

Yup.

Won't miss it for the world.

Ah crud, now I'm coughing.



Toodles, dearest. I'll see you when morning dawns.

0 comments: