November 25, 2008

Bricks and Walls

As dictated by Faranza Syns

It's rather surprising how many stories I've started, and how many I've completed.

Basically, only 10% is completed. Parting Oceans is still in my computer somewhere. And I just found an old story of mine that I was particularly fond of.

You know what? After my "Kiss Kiss Muahx!" story, I don't think I can come up with anything worth reading anymore. Kiss Kiss Muahx was just too cheeky. And I don't feel particularly cheeky these days. I feel depressed. Haha. So I came up with a story that was supposed to be sweet. In a way. Except I haven't actually completed it yet.

Haha. Life, oh life.

But I love it anyways.

Oh, maybe I'll write about my affairs after this. That'll be interesting, especially when it involves so many femme fatale's and only one ordinary Joe. Haha, okay, Marc's more of a playboy, but what the heck. I didn't even know we were in an affair until Julia asked for conformation from him.


Juls: Marc, are you having an affair with Hanna?
Marc: Yeah. Of course.
Me: *Nods* (albeit with a bit of shock)

Daniel, the arsehole, commented that Marc had really good taste. We can see he was sarcastic.

Daniel: Wah, Marc, great taste, eh? *leers at me*
Marc: Eh, shut up. At least I have someone, compared to you. What do you have?
Everyone: *LAUGH*

Yes, people, get into affairs now. It can be quite fun.

The late nights and moaning. *wink wink* Yin, you know what I mean. Haha.

And Juls, I'm sorry; I don't know if I can give you my first time. There's just so many to choose from.

Haha.

Gosh, promiscuity is in my blood.

Ah gosh, look Marc, now I'm in your list of female conquests. Since I'll be writing your book, I'll put my name as the first in the list. Haha.

I messaged Eugene the other day. I said I'll be dropping classes, but that I'll miss Alpha.

His reply:

Ah, the kisses, the flirting, the lack of morals or rest...

You know us so well, Eugene. Of course, your pals in Alpha didn't actually kiss each other, so I presume you're talking about us girls?

Haha, my lips are still a virgin's lips. Although, with all my knowledge in businesses children should not meddle in, I'm sure a lot of people doubt that I'm untainted.

HAHA.

Big whooper there.

I'm the living, breathing proof that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

Innocent? They call me "The Goddess of Corruption".

Gosh, I'm developing God-complex.




Read it and laugh.

I need to talk with someone who challlenges my ego. Just to keep my feet on the ground.

Eugene's a good candidate, I suppose. Except he doesn't seem to be willing to debate with me. =_='' We're both Celcom customers, Eugene. Each time I message you it only costs 1 cent. Gosh you're not that tight-fisted, are you?

Tarrant's a good candidate too, except he's pretty busy being a lackey. HAHA.

Stonewall me all you want, big guy. Let's see if your brickwall is as strong as you think it is. Pfffft. I have doubts.

I couldn't sleep after 6 a.m. so I stayed up and read a book. Grabbed the closest one I could. Got a book with a Welsh guy in it. =_='' His name was okay, but his second-in-command's name was a bit funny. Haha. You want that book too, Afzan? ;p I don't think you read that one yet.

No matter how much I like Welsh, I'm still in love with Brodick. Shoo, Nik, Afzan, he's mine.

Ugh, leave it up to me to fall in love with fiction.


Males have their stonewall of unity.
But do they have to go through the menarche?
NO.
And they say we're the weaker species.

0 comments: