November 21, 2008

Tag! You're It!

As dictated by Faranza Syns

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
.... I don't recall laughing. Haha.

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Tossing an turning because my ear ached.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Trying to write a Song-fic. Pffft, went up in flames.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Oh god, don't ask me questions that far back. Hmm... Was in 2 Berdikari. Made up FAMAX .. ;p Suffered through 6-7 months of prefectorial probation. And loved every single torture.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"Jazmina, go AWAY."

6. How many beverages did you have today?
-Milk tea, jugs of plain water and a glass of apple juice. Now count. =_=''

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Black. And Silver.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
RM 10 for 200g of sweet. Gosh, I'm insane.

9. Where were you last night?
Exploring Yahoo's chatrooms. Believe it or not, there's a LOT of spams there. And there's an adult chatroom too. HAHA.

10. What color is your front door?
Brown. Typical, much?

11. Where do you keep your change?
In my pockets so they usually end up in the laundering machine.

12. What’s the weather like today?
It rained. I had the air-cond on. Hmm... real comfy.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Durian and Yam. I know, I'm quirky, I can't help it. ;p

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
I was gonna cut my hair yesterday. The shop wasn't open though. Is this a sign?

16. Are you over the age of 25?
o_O... can I lie?

17. Do you talk a lot?
Depends on the person I'm talking to. If it's a shy person, you might want to shut me up. ;p

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
The first episode only. Pffft, too much drama for me.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Errr.. I did. My ex's friend. Lol.

20. Do you make up your own words?
I'm a writer. I'm bound to make up my own words. For my characters. ;p

21. Are you a jealous person?
Yeap. Very, very jealous.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Aja? ;p

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Apparently, I have a friend who's name is Kamal whom I don't even know. o_O...

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Yin?

25. What does the last text message you received say?
"Owh. So how's it now?" ;p

26. Do you chew on your straw?
When I was 8, yes.

27. Do you have curly hair?
It's wavy. And pretty hard to tame. =_=''

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
To the bathroom. Bathe!

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
My brother. =_=''.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken Chop with Black Pepper. Nyumm

31. Will you get married in the future?
Probably not. I have really high-cum-low expectations in that part.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
The latest was High School Musical 3. *Sigh* I still don't like Gabriella, but I still love Sharpay. And Ryan. *Sigh sigh sigh*

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
.... Myself? That's something at least. I can't go around hating myself.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
This afternoon. Had to prepare lunch too. Pffftt, lazy siblings of mine.

35. Are you currently depressed?
In a moment, maybe.

36. Did you cry today?
Not yet. Maybe I won't at all.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I'm bored and Aja tagged me. I like playing tag.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Suhail (thoughI doubt he's gonna reply)
Alia
Kimmy
Amyra
SM.


A random group of people, I know. They won't be coming here anyways, so all the better.



Slipping, sliding, into heavenly bliss

0 comments: