November 24, 2008

Hanamitchi's Dynamo

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Okay, guess who it is, people.

It's so simple.


Aja Azman


When did I know this girl? I think I remember seeing her at BBGS. As all memories are, this one is a bit fuzzy as well. I remember that she was tiny. And I remember En. Rahim flirting with her. Seriously, that one is the clearest. Haha.

There are many things that I remember about her. But, at the risk of sounding cheesy, the thing I remember about her most is her smile.

I can see why people love her.

I went into 3 Amanah as a stranger. I didn't know a lot of people. But thank god I knew Aja. Well, it was a bit of a "I think I know you" situation, but we became close anyway.

She says things that are sometimes so silly, you can't help but laugh.

And when she laughs at you laughing, you feel like laughing that much harder.

Which in turn transforms the both of you into teenagers who look like they smoked pot.

Yes, too many doses of Aja can get you high.



Aja - アジャ ~♥ says:
I think the mamak just now got put some pills in my teh ais



No, Aja. That's just you being you.

Haha.

She's the only person who usually answers my messages as soon as I send them. Not surprisingly, a lot of people tend to answer the next day.

Aja answers at the next minute.

Which is saying either she sticks to her phone, or she's got antennas that tell her she's received a message and that she MUST reply. She replies-- fast.

When she's upset, sometimes you don't see it on her face. But when she cries, you feel like hugging her close.

And maybe a small tad of homicidal fury towards the person who caused those tears.

Aja, you may seem small,

You may seem weak,

But hey,

At least Syara's smaller than you.


Hahahaha.


Aja - アジャ ~♥ says:
ok crap . i'm SO crappish.


Don't worry, Aja, it rubs off after a while.

And by the way Aja,

It may look like a small draft of wind will blow you towards the Frigid Zones of the earth,

But your soul is stronger than any pillar of strength I know.

You cry, but you pick up the pieces, and you smile the next day.

No matter how troubled you are,

You keep to yourself,

But you smile.

Eventhough it hurts.

But when it hurts,

You know that you have us, don't you?



Of COURSE you do, Aja. Haha.



Signed, with lots and lots of LOVE,

Faranza Syns


To the girl with the blinding smile,
And the beautiful heart,
Though I can't really drag you to an X-Ray machine to see it,
I know that your heart,
Is a wonder of beauty.

With lots and lots of energy.


For me.

Ghaahahaha.


Pinkaholic? We really, really love it.

0 comments: