November 7, 2008

Every Tom, Dick and Harry.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

It all started out innocently enough.

We were talking about guys. I don't remember, but it was funny.

Me: Every Tom,Dick and Harry. *annoyed*

Juls: I was just about to say that! *excited*

lol.


So, from Tom, Dick and Harry, it somehow got to Dick.

Self-made joke of the day:


What's up, Dick?
Nothin'. Just me.


Lol, XD.

You innocent peeps won't understand.

Me and Afzy were laughing our butts off.

Juls: *understands but still a bit blur*
Afzy: You understand or not?
Me: You know, "What's up? Nothing, just me."
Afzy: And the person who says it is a "Dick".
Me: Yeah.
Afzy: You know, like the "Dick" is UP.
Juls: *Laughs blurly*.



Dear Juls. No matter how hard you flirt and cheat on me behind my back (yes, admit it) you're still innocent, dear. Appreciate it.

Haha.


To my one and only passionate affair,


Whoops. Make that two.

Ah crap. Three, three. Make that three.

To my three (and more to come) passionate affair(s):



Natalie: Thanks for staying up with me when I needed the support. And the cursing. XD Luv ya, hun.

Afzy: You're my first and foremost partner of the night. I enjoy our nights together. *wink wink* haha.

And last, but not least, my dear Juls: Your vibrance and your flirtatious abandon enthralls me.



A toast to all of us:

May we survive our examinations unscathed.





We met, we talked, we laughed,
And that's all I look forward to.

0 comments: