November 19, 2008

A Solo's Paradigm

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I'm public.

I'm aching.

I'm fanfreakintastic.

Okay, maybe not. But I feel it.

And hey, it's the first time I became so "camera-happy".

More like "Oh-mommy-look-there-goes-a-hippie-posing-for-a-picture!"

Yes, that is probably the most apt way of describing me. =_=''


______________________________


Gosh, I'm beat. Show's how really, really out of shape I am. Well, worse than I normally am. I used to be able to climb up to the 4th floor without a hitch in my breathing.

Now I huff and puff and walls come crumbling down.

I feel like taking up dancing. But then again, I don't think people will approve.

According to society, fatties should just stay in zones where their obesity won't look too obvious.

And according to society, fatties are supposed to get off their lazy butts and work their fat off.

Well, eff off, society. It might seem all that simple, but deep inside us there are things that need to be considered.

You wouldn't know now, would you, since you're all slim and beautifu?



Okay, I have no idea why I am so resentful now. Haha. I suppose I just wanted to make excuses. =_=''... I swear, after today, I'll try not to eat too much. And exercise at least thrice a week.

People, I need your support. If you want to see me slim down, help me. = (

Nag me, root for me, spam my CBox. Okay, maybe that's going a bit too far, but I hope you guys can help.

I'd wanna try to look at least presentable for my last year of school.

Okay, this has a lot to do with High School Musical.

Suddenly, I realise that we have approximately eleven months left of secondary school.

I'll be happy.

I'll cheer when it's over.

But I'm sure I'll cry too.

I'll miss it so darned much.

Out of the blue, I don't wanna go.



Maybe it's better if we sang together.
I don't want to be alone at the end.

0 comments: