November 3, 2008

Loosen Up My Buttons

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Yes, basically we were doing our Chemistry paper.

Yes, all was peaceful, silent, yet tensed.

Then,

I'm tellin you to loosen up my buttons, babe,
(uh-huh)

But you keep frontin', (ah)
Sayin' what you gonna do to me,
(uh-huh)

But I see nothin',

I'm tellin you to loosen up my buttons babe,
(uh-huh)

But you keep frontin' (ah)
Sayin what you gonna do to me,
(uh-huh)

But I see nothin'.

Typical,
Hardly the type I fall for,
I like when the physical
Don't leave me askin' for more...




As much as the lyrics and Nicole's vocals usually whisks me into a dancing frenzy, I don't think people would appreciate it if I suddenly jumped up and danced to "Buttons."

Oh, and the song was from Ms. Tg. Noor's handphone. Yes, people, it's your cue to laugh sarcastically.

We were struggling with freakin' Chem, and her phone suddenly distracts me.

Interesting day, wasn't it?


Back to the drawing board.

0 comments: