November 21, 2008

Where You Dare Not Cross...

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Tarrant, if you ever reach this blog, scroll up, click the "Back" button, and don't ever come back.

Haha.


_____________________________________


It's been so long since I wrote something worthwhile. It's always been like that. Now, I can't even write a decent paragraph on "Parting Oceans" to save my bloody arse. And why in the world am I posting so many posts per day?

I need to get out more. The world's so vast and I can't even step out of my home. Ho-HUM. The humdrum routine of my life.



Anyways, I stumbled into this at Pavilion:


Oh Baby?
or Oh, Babi!

Interesting.

Pavilion was grand. Very much so. That was why I became so "camera-happy" as Amanda put it.



Glitters. Gold? Jewels.


I had a lot of deer-caught-in-headlights moments.

And many camera-happy moments right after that.



Adorable? Effing hell, what'll happen if I lean back?
It's not so adorable when you're splayed on your ass.





Allah Is Not Obliged. Tsk tsk.
What were we thinking?
Pfffft.



Gosh, Arnez, if you were there, we'd burn the whole place down.
Here's to your personal heaven.




Hot. Hot hot. No one alive will look this kind of hot.




Amanda: Now, THERE'S A PUN. Tell Kye Li that.




Honor Thyself.





*Gasp* What is this?



Open sesame!





We pretty much expected this, didn't we?


I can't help it. Reading novels is just in my blood. Or maybe it's just a way for me to while away my precious youth.

I'm losing my youth within the blue. This is not good.

I swear to God, this is not good.




Lost my youth amid the blue.
- No More Cry, The Corrs


0 comments: