November 28, 2008

Tag, you're it-- again! Too bad!

As dictated by Faranza Syns

1. The last person to tag you was?
Afzan. (Finally)

2. Your relationship with him/her?

She vowed to turn gay for my sake if Mr. Right doesn't trudge along one day. What do you think?

3. Your 5 impressions towards him/her?
1) comically world-weary [in brackets: =_='']
2) sweet talker
3) willing to sacrifice (credits) just so her friends know she loves them
4) best hugger
5) keeps her sorrows to herself

4. The most memorable thing that she/he has ever done for you?
Vows to turn gay if there's no right man for me. But I kinda disagree. Because then I'd have to change my physique into what resembles a male. So I think I'll settle for "She was there when I needed her most. And yes, she says I'm hot although we pretty much can see otherwise. Love you, babe!"

5. The most memorable word that she/he has said to you?
=_='' Go to sleep.


6. If she/he becomes your lover, you..
will MOST DEFINITELY NOT change my sex.

7. If she/he becomes your enemy, you will
steal her cats.

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on
not haranguing me to change my sex.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is
She planned an elaborate getaway to Australia and forgot to tell me about it. And forgot to include me in the little getaway. (I still don't get why you can't let me follow you to Australia, even for just one day. Just to breathe the Aussie air. No?). Haha. Okay, it's hard to imagine us being enemies. So, I think one of the reasons would be pigs have started sprouting wings and are inordinately trying to fly.

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her are.

  • Buy a whole collection of great j-drama, k-drama and whatever dramas of the Asian persuassion. Ugh, I sound like Janet Jackson.
  • Write a story, publish it, and dedicate it to her.
  • Be her wailing pillow when she's down. (Okay, maybe not so desirable to be truthful, but hey, that's what friends are for.)

11. Overall impression towards him/her is

I call her and she listens. And I love her for that.

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
. . . . . .
Yes, I'm giving the silent answer.


13. Who is your ideal?
I know you aren't supposed to discard your ideals like yesterday's oatmeal, so I'll get straight this time. My ideal would be a man (yes, a man) who doesn't really understand me, but is willing to pitch in a try. A man who makes me melt, but makes me stronger. A man willing to support me through my crazy schemes. A man who is my sounding board when I go (pardon the pun) overboard. A man who can beat me when I decide to get down and dirty (in my language, that means when I decide to turn up the "tough" mode and start debating with him) but when he wins, he'll make me feel good about it. Maybe gloat awhile, but get the drift that I might be upset, and smiles and makes everything right again. A man who demands my attention, and whom I'm willing to sacrifice my time for. A man worthy enough of my love and heart. A man who is definitely the paragon of what you males out there are not.

So, pretty much, I'm safe from you fiends.

God, seriously. There is no such thing as ideal.

14. What do you hate about yourself?
Obsession. But I'm currently getting over that, so wish me luck.
Next up would be paranoia.

15. For the people who care for you and like you, say something about them?
Hugs, kisses and a whole lot Hersheys.

16. 5 people to tag answer:
  • Tarrant, just because he says he wouldn't

This oh-I've-done-it-scores-of-times tag game ends with Tarrant's name. And hey, since he won't be doing it, the world has righted itself again.

Joy, oh joy.


You've got a map of the past engraved on your face,
But your strange heart is the heart of a boy.

0 comments: