November 8, 2008

Save My Soul

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Yes, I've been saved. God, thank you. For once, I don't feel like losing myself entirely. You've saved me. Though I didn't really see it right away, now I see. With such clarity, it brings tears to my eyes.

Just when I thought I'd be lost,
You were there to bring me right back on track.

Okay, full stop to emo-ness.

Haha.

Just wanted to say my thanks. And my love.


____________________________________


I think I've got a crush on someone.

But then again, who hasn't?

Lol.

But I think it's a passing fancy. I mean, he's one of the guys that I can actually communicate with. A person I can talk to face-to-face without feeling too small, too awkward, too silly.

I'm not too comfortable around guys. Well, in the talking department that is.

But he makes me feel nice. Like he's really talking to me. Not just bubbling over with his own self-centered excitement with not a thought as to who he's talking to.

He's sweet.

Or maybe not.

But then again, I like him, so that's moot point.

Haha.

The operative word is "like". So let's just leave it at that.

^_^

0 comments: