November 15, 2008

Miss Originality

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I haven't watched this video since forever.

Then, I just opened the WMP and browsed the videos I had.

One had me feeling like I want to cry. Or maybe just melt with the messages in it.







On second thought, "Affirmation" is beautiful too.


oh God, why did Darren Hayes have to be gay?

=_=''....

Nevertheless, I love him. ;p

_________________________________


Went to Sunny Yee's Pre-SPM Workshop.

Okay, it was 7.05 am. Got a message from Juls:

"kim and hana, i'm leavin ard 7.15 a.m. Now waiting 4 others. cya there! where r we waiting?"

The thing starts at 9. And she's leaving home at 7.15.

Yes, we all know what this means.

=_=''...

When we were waiting outside the hall, we realised that most of the people had their "Liability Forms" and their RECEIPTS as well. Me and Syarifah stared at each other with bewilderment.

Me: Ada resit ke?
Syarifah: O_O... I tak ada pun?

Juls' mom came to me and Syarifah

Juls' Mom: Come, give me your forms, I'll go and register for you.
Me: Err... we don't have the receipt.
Jul's Mom: *Gives that what-do-you-mean-you-don't-have-it" look*. You don't have your receipt?
Me: Yeah, all that I have is this Liability form and stuff...
Juls' Mom: How come you don't have it? You registered online, is it?
Me: Somewhat.
Juls' Mom: But Eugene registered online too, and they told him to bring proof of payment. How come you didn't get your receipt?! (at this point, she sounded like she wanted to scold me.. well, to me at least it sounded like that)
Me: I didn't... *speechless, panicked*

I swear, Juls' mom made me panic. Like I did something wrong. Seriously, there's no need to scare me like that. It wasn't as if without proof of payment we couldn't go in.

Puh-lease, we just had to sign our names to get in. Auntie, don't scare me like that, la.

Me: So, how now?
Syarifah: Tak pe kot.
Me: Yeah, I mean, we registered. It'll be fine la.
Syarifah: Yeah

We noticed that the place was crawling with parents.

Me: Everyone brought Mummy and Daddy.
Syarifah: We're independent.
Me: *Laughs*


I guess the thing was fine. I had a few "ahhh... now I get it", "oh! I didn't know it was like that!" moments and a lot of "huh? what the heck is he doing?" moments.

Sir, please go a bit slower. I couldn't catch you.

Then, it was break. We walked out of the lecture hall, and this guy gave us a folder about KDU. Okay, the funny thing is, the 3 times me, Syarifah and Amanda walked past him... he gave us one file. So, approximately, I have 3 files; Syarifah, 3; and Amanda 2. Oh gosh, that was super funny.

But the not-so-funny thing is during break, the queue at the cafe was so darned long.

Very, very long. Syarifah had to queue up for our food. And it took more than half an hour. When we reached the counter, the chicken chops and stuff were all out. We had to eat measly fried rice only. Granted, it's a cheaper and with more fillings and stuff than the school canteen's, but heck, it wasn't worth it. Just see if I'll eat at the cafe again tomorrow. Hmmph!

;p

Just kiddin. We need a place to eat.

Me and Syarifah went into class late because we had to pray. *Sigh*

Then, everything was boring. I sat behind Eugene this time round. So played with his hair. And did I mention he looks quite hot? Haha.

BluekkS ;p

Then, Eugene and the girl sitting beside him hid Chi Hoe's bag. He hid it at my feet. So me, Amanda and Syarifah took the bag and hid it away as well.

Chi Hoe didn't even suspect us. Darned clueless.

We took out two of his water tumblers and put it on our table right behind his head.

Mr Yee was saying "Correct? Correct?"

Syarifah: "Korek! Korek!"

LMAO.

Chi Hoe: *Turns and gives Syarifah a look*

But the thing is.... he still didn't realise his bottle was there.

=_='' Dense much?

Me and Amanda were laughing behind Syarifah, hiding. OMG, at the moment it was too funny to contain.

Syarifah even poked his head to make him turn and look.

He finally realised.

.... He still didn't suspect us. He suspected Eugene and the girl.

=_='' Haha.

Physics was a bit boring. So, I decided to play around a bit.

I took out my phone, and called Eugene's number.

Waited ten seconds, then hung up.

Her fumbled with his phone, and looked shocked.

He didn't recognise my number.

But since I asked him before if the number I had in my phone really was his, he turned and looked at me and Syarifah. I laughed and asked him "What?!"

Syarifah: That's my number; I called you.

Eugene: What's your name eh? I forgot.

Me: *whispers to Syarifah* Are you seriously putting your name under my number?

But she took Eugene's phone and typed Faranza instead. *Sigh* Imagine all the prank-calling I could've done.

And so, I dialed Juls' number next.

Waited ten seconds. Hung up.

No reaction from Juls'. Interesting.

Then, I scrolled down my contacts list.

Dialled Kimmy's number.

Waited ten seconds and hung up.

No reaction.

Haih, so boring...


Then, suddenly,

"Very funny, Hana."

Haha, so she did check her phone.

It was funny, Kimmy.

And you guys are really loud.

Imagine Sunny Yee teaching at the front, then suddenly Juls and Kimmy and Aly would start talking in "low" voices and kept contradicting each other.

Me and Amanda were like... "They can't help themselves, can they?"

So yeah, it WAS fun pranking you guys.

Too bad Juls didn't realise. *Sigh*

But Kimmy's reaction was superb.

"Very funny, Hana."

Haha. It will reverberate within my head forever.


A conversation before we entered the hall:

Aly: Come, let's sit together. *sits closer to Kimmy, indicating that we were isolated from Juls and Chi Hoe and their other friends*
Kimmy: Yeah.
Me: Smarty arses *motions towards Juls' direction*.
Kimmy: I'm not a dumbass, sorry. I'm a smartarse. No, I'm a smart person. No wait, I have a smart arse and a smart person. *gives the ah-I'm-so-brilliant look*
Me:... What can a smart arse do? Control your fart?
Kimmy: Err, yeah! So, whenever there's anyone who farts, it's not me, so it must be Hana, Aly and Syarifah. *gives the oh-I'm-brilliant look again*
Me, Aly &Syarifah:... *speechless*...



Then Kimmy brought up the subject of Tarrant and his oh-so-sexist comment of "Note to self: never put complex thoughts in female minds". Aly got all mad at him.

Aly: Julia, is Tarrant a hot person?
Juls: --
Me: *cuts in* Not at all.
Juls: He's a good guy la.
Aly: Is he hot?
Juls: Why?
Kimmy: Okay, this conversation is getting off-track.
Me: Kim, any conversation with you in it is bound to get off-track.


Yes, I love my comeback. Haha. XD


Tomorrow? Hopefully will be better.

But then again... whatever can go wrong will go wrong.

Let's just hope for the best.


__________________________




I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned

I believe you can't appreciate real love till you've been burned

I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side

I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye.

0 comments: