November 22, 2008

Bite Me

As dictated by Faranza Syns

If I had retractable fangs, I'd bite into you any day.


"A Quick Bite" was... cute. I swear. Haha. The guy is one heck of a hottie. Greg.... T_T Why can't I be one of the Argeneau vampires? And Greg... he's so adorable, I feel like choking him. Basically, the story revolves around Psychologist Gregory Hewitt and the vampire Lissiana

Somehow or other, Greg had ended up tied down onto a bed in a stranger's house-- Lissiana's mom's house. It was Lissi's birthday, and quite humorously, Greg was a present from her mother.

When Lissi saw him, she thought he was "dinner" since her mother usually provided her with "dinner" and a present.

Hot, steamy scenes ensued. And amongst all the groping and panting, she bit into his neck.

Lissi's mom caught them. And in true Argeneau style, explained to her daughter that Greg was supposed to be the one would cure her.

Of hemaphobia. Fear of blood. Poor thing.

And so, through very quirky misunderstandings and a repitition of the tied-down-to-the-bed scene, Greg got closer to Lissi and quite grudgingly agreed to cure her of her phobia. But not before thinking he should allow someone else to work on her since he wanted to pursue her. Well, not just pursue, if you know what I mean.

Funny, I swear. His reaction when Marguerite, Lissi's mom, came for him the second time had me laughing my arse off.

But he's sweet as heck.


And I'm super glad I finished the book. Next up: A Bite To Remember.


But not before I finish this book I'm currently reading.


Bad Boys Online


Now, that's hot.


You innocent peeps should not read this. Stay away from this book at all costs. Yin, you know I don't mean you, right? Haha.

It's for the best if you guys stayed away from this book.

But then again, if you're interested... haha. Same thing: SMS me. I'll mail it to you guys.


Ugh, the stupid boil is acting up again.

Why hasn't it burst yet?




It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams.
And have you any dreams you'd like to sell?
Dreams of loneliness
Like a heartbeat drives you mad.


0 comments: