November 21, 2008

Alter Ego

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Seriously, Ashley from the Pussycat Dolls is sooo sooo cute. Haha. I swear, the PCDs are so quirky, it's so entertaining to watch.


Ashley's comical reaction:



It was FUNNY.





Lol, watch the video. Ashley's reaction should be looped. And that's Robin Antin's co-choreographer, Mikey Minden, who's falling down onto the floor. (Robin Antin, Pussycat Dolls, Creator) What the hell. All of them were so funny.


I love the Pussycat Dolls. And despite the Kissing Fiasco, I love Chelsea, too.

She came into the competition to be the next PCD not even knowing how to dance. But she made it through. She was in the final three. And the changes... it was just, amazing.

And by the way, Chelsea is one of the girls who sang W.O.W in my playlist. The one that has the strongest voice, that's her. I love to hear her sing.

Amazing.

0 comments: