November 14, 2008

Funky, much?

As dictated by Faranza Syns


Funky, much?

Gosh, I loved the skintone. Wanted to buy it.
'Cept it had fishnets on it's leg.






See what I mean?


Ugly stuff. I swear.
If I need burlesque, I'll look for it myself,
thank you very much.

It even has a belly-button piercing.
Understandable since the skintone is "Artsy Rebel"

I was too lazy, so I just took the background from the internet
Yes, there'll be copyright issues.
So, here's a disclaimer:
The background doesn't belong to me,
although I would really love to say it does.
Only the avatar is mine. I bought the stuff myself
My own credits.
Mine.
Effing hell.





gosh, I'm falling sick but I'm still in front of the computer.

Ta, world.

I'll see you tomorrow.

Recharged, energized.

Effing hell, I sound like a battery commercial.


Promises, break thyself.
Never would I be bound again.

0 comments: